Ratings for Dr. Minal Desai

had my gbp with Dr. Huynh at Humber, then had an endoscope and an inside hernia operation. By coincidence, Dr. Desai was my anesthesia doctor for all 3 procedures. I always hated going under before but i felt much better and don't get scared of procedures anymore, which is good cause i've had a lot. Dr. Desai is very funny and checked on me in hospital just to see how I was after my hernia operation. Great young doctor!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Saw this young doc in the pre-operation clinic at St. Mike's hospital. Bit of a wait till he got to me but he was very nice, thorough and made me laugh even though I was so nervous. They are all really nice in that clinic.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Desai recently looked after our daughter, who had an appendix operation at Sick Kids. He really took time to answer questions and spoke in a way we could understand. Fully recommend Sick Kids and Dr. Desai.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

great dentist great office great staff.I really like this place.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I think he was a resident. In any case, he was very friendly and I didn't feel or remember a thing from my back surgery. I would ask for him again if I can.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010