Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Kwatra

From the minute I stepped in the door the staff made me feel like I was special and they would take good care of me. Watch staff assist an elderly gentleman who was confussed. Was impressed with their patience and helpfulness. The staff answered all my questions with knowledge. The doctor ask if I had any questions and took time with me. At all times the doctor made me feel like I was in capable and caring hands. After only 2 weeks the scar was barely noticeable. Many doctors need to look to this office as a model and improve both their staff's attitude and their manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this doctor. I have nothing but high praise for this doctor and his office staff.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

A REAL LIFESAVER. MALIGNENT TUMOR COMPLETELY REMOVED WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PAIN OR AFTER EFFECTS. I WOULD TRUST, AND RECOMMEND DR. KWATRA TO ANYONE WHO FINDS A FACIAL TUMOR.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Rajiv Kwatra's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)