Ratings for Dr. David H. Henick

After years of suffering from chronic sinusitis, post nasal drip and polyps, I was referred to Dr. Henick for a diagnosis. Dr. Henick was able to diagnose the problem and offer a surgical solution. After a successful surgery, I have had no symptoms of any of my previous issues and feel like a new person. I am beyond thankful for the care Dr. Henick provided. I highly recommend making an appointment with him if you have been suffering from any issues that I mention above. You won't be disspaointed.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Plagued with severe nasal polyps, I was often unable to breathe, and after consulting with another ENT who would not perform my surgery because it was too complex, I was referred to Dr. Henick. Dr. Henick is a very knowledgeable, skilled and exceptional doctor. His attention to detail and diligent care put him in a league above the rest. I am truly appreciative of Dr. Henick's expertise, professionalism, and most importantly the excellent results I have experienced under his care. If you're looking for an ENT, you won't find better than Dr. Henick.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

After years of being treated by my primary care physician for allergies, I was finally referred to Dr. Henick for a sinus infection. Dr. Henick was able to diagnose the problem and offer a surgical solution. Dr. Henick did not force the surgery, but rather spoke with me as well as my husband to arrive at the best solution to my sinus problems. I am beyond thankful for the care Dr Henick provided. I feel 1000% better and have nothing but nice things to say about his care.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr. Henick gives A1 service. Pre and post-surgery treatment was of the utmost professionalized service. The doctor removed cyst on my neck painless and done quickly. Big Ups to Dr. Henick

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Henick is Awesome! I had been plagued by severe nasal polyps and chronic sinusitis most of my life. I had initially had surgery to remove the polyps over 30 years earlier with another doctor, but the polyps quickly returned. For many years before visiting Dr. Henick I was unable to breathe through my nose., had no sense of smell, was unable to discharge from my nose, had a nose which was twice its normal width due to being loaded with polyps, had polyps that were literally projecting from my nostrils, and was unable to enunciate clearly due to sinus blockage. I wound up in the hospital for three days due to cellulitis. Even long before I was at my worst, my now retired general practitioner described my condition as the worst he had ever seen. I first visited Dr. Henick two years ago and had the surgery less than two weeks after my initial visit visit. Dr. Henick removed all of the polyps and fixed my deviated septum. The surgery was a great success. Today, the polyps are gone; I am able to breathe normally; my sense of smell has returned; my nose has a normal appearance; and I am able to speak clearly. Because I have a predisposition to develop nasal polyps, I continue to follow up with Dr. Hencik on a regular basis, and continue a regular maintenance regimen as directed by Dr. Henick, which continues to be successful. I also have a predisposition to develop ear infections; and Dr. Henick regularly removes the was from my ears which is helpful in preventing infection. I am truly appreciative of Dr. Henick's expertise, pleasant manner, and most of all the excellent results I have experienced under his care. Lisa and the rest of the staff are great too. In conclusion, you cannot do better.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I had a sinus surgery with Dr.Henick and everything was as he said. Very professional and trusted. Good result. I will recommend Dr. Henick to my friends & family if needed.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. David Henick operated in my sinus in August 2017. He correct my problems and changed my life quality best. He is a wonderful physician and surgeon. His office staffs are all friendly and loving care.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

The staff very helpful polite and effecient Dr Hennick preformed pollip surgery He is a cexcelent ,surgent , caring I highly recomend him .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Excellent service, would recommend to anyone. Friendly staff, really care about patients. Dr. Henick help me with my sinus.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. David Henick is a truly amazing physician and surgeon! He is extremely competent, very compassionate and really cares about his patients! I can certainly attest to that! Lisa and his entire staff are terrific, also! Thanks so much, Dr. Henick, for treating my complex sinus problems and for your benevolence!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. David H. Henick's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Fort Lee, NJ