Ratings for Dr. Martin Colledge

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

As an avid walker, suffering from foot pain I was referred to Dr Colledge at the Foot and Ankle Clinic back in 2012. New orthotic were made for me, but Dr Colledge explained my pain was more likely from my nerves compressing because of ill fitting ,much too narrow shoes. I was skeptical that my shoes were too narrow as I didn' t believe my feet were that wide. Perhaps if I was too listen more closely to his recommendation , I would not be in the position that I am in today. A few years latter I am not able to continue to walk my normal distance and could only walk for a few minutes because of the severe pain in my feet. My GP referred me to a ortopedic surgeon for a consult. I thought I would have another examination by Dr Colledge before the consult to see if there were other options. After my recent exam, Dr Colledge suggested new much, much wider shoes to which again i was hesitant to purchase. To my surprise I was able to walk a much farther distance, but still had some discomfort. My next visit Dr Colledge used ultrasound to diagnose what he had speculated all along. Compressed nerves were causing inflamation was the root to all my foot pain. He made adjustments to my orthotics and now I can once again walk considerably longer than in the past. I will be continually monitored by Dr Colledge, perhaps needing injections at some point in time, but postponing any type of possible unneeded surgery. Dr Colledge is extremely knowledgeable and uses diadnostic equipment to arrive at a diagnosis. His recommendations are always in the best interest of the patient as is his staff.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

My doctor sent me to see him because I could hardly walk. Crazy busy clinic running late couldn't wait to see him so I had to reschedule. Finally saw him last month I have had bad foot pain for about a year and was worsening had orthotics made about 3 months ago which made things worse. Dr Colledge spent about 15 minites looking at me said that I had an irritated nerve and swelling pressing it. He said my shoes to too small an probably doing this and that I should change them. I was pretty unhappy and thougth this was a waste of time but he said to come back and see him if this didnt fix it and he would do further tests. Anyhow I changed my shoes and no pain now dont need othrotics. 80 buck s to be told that your shoes dont fit is a bit expensive but I dont have pain now so I guess he was right. Staff were very helpful and checked my new shoes before wearing them and didnt charge me so that was good.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Terrible appointment - waited about an hour for my scheduled assessment. I won't be going back here, ever. Doctor said I just have one "fatty" ankle, despite the pain and obvious swelling. Didn't want to "waste" his time doing a diagnostic ultrasound. According to him, at 45 years "old" one should expect to see "changes" in your body - including just one fatty ankle. So glad I finally went elsewhere for a second opinion. I now have a diagnosis and have immediate improvement after my first visit, including reduction of swelling (hence, not fat). Thanks for nothing, Dr. C.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I am so grateful to dr.martin colledge for his dedication,passion and expertise. He removed a ganglion cyst from my foot that had been bothering me. As a first time patient, I was very impressed with his knowledge,expertise and professionalism. He was very thorough, explained everything clearly AND listened to my concerns! A true professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Colledge is amazingly thorough and skilled. I had been limping from intense foot pain for nearly a year and now I am completely pain free. I highly recommend him. However, Dr. Colledge's comments about this site have made me pause. It is concerning that ratemds.com gives doctors the ability to eliminate bad comments for a fee. Doesn't that completely eliminate the credibility of this site?

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

After months of pain Dr Colledge thoroughly assessed me, built me a fantastic set of orthotic insoles and I'm now pain free most of the time. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

What a fantastic Doctor! I have had foot pain for over a year and went to see his colleague, Dr Mclatchie and she brought him in for consultation. I had a puzzling foot problem that my doctors could not figure out. He spent all the necessary time to find out what the problem was. He is very pleasant, extremely knowledgeable and very competent. Dr. Colledge was very intent on being able to provide me relief from crippling foot pain. Very highly recommended!

Submitted May 15, 2015

Went to this clinic in 2012 with what seemed to be severe plantar fascitis - they sold me a 500$+ orthotics which I have never been able to wear as they totally kill my feet. Sounded helpful but did not work Went there in 2012 with severe foot pain. They sold me a 500$+ orthotics which I have never been able to tolerate. They kill my feet. Would never go there again. Would never go there again. What a waste of money.

Submitted April 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Martin Colledge at the Foot & Ankle Clinic for more than 10 years. He has provided me with orthotics that have relieved the pain in my knees and my feet due to my fallen arches. Dr. Colledge is very precise in diagnosing the problem. Dr. Colledge is extremely knowledgeable in his field and very honest and candid in assessing ones foot or ankle problem and the method of resolving the pain. I absolutely recommend Dr. Martin Colledge to anyone that has foot or ankle pain.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014