Ratings for Dr. Elise J. Branca

My wife and I just had our first child a month ago, and love Dr Branca. We leave each appointment feeling relaxed, confident and secure. Dr Branca is professional yet always makes us smile when we see her. Our baby boy seems very relaxed with her as well, and I have the utmost trust in Dr Branca's care. We saw 2 other pediatricians before finding Briarpatch and Dr Branca, and are so thankful to have found her... The other doctors left us feeling upset and confused, and that is the last feeling that a new parent wants to experience. Thank you Dr Branca for being so wonderful with Jaxson!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

She is a great doctor. wonderful with the children and is very accurate with diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I found this Doctor to be wonderful. She was helpful and knew exactly what shen was talking about, I would highly reccommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

This is one of 3 Doctors in the group practice. She is new (2009) and I have given her 4 chances and I am done with her. She has been wrong on a couple of occassions (missed a diagnosis) She is very rude & condescending. I brought my young child in for a suspected right ear infection, she rudely said it was the left ear and why would I ever think it was the right ear...come to find out upon seeing another DR later that I was right! When I brought my NEWBORN in for RSV I was terrified at how my baby had stopped breathing--when I voiced these concerns as well as how I knew of someone who just lost their newborn to RSV she told me to go home count how long my baby stopped breathing for and left the room. Once outside the door to the room I was in I heard her making fun of me for being so concerned as if I was over reacting to my very sick baby who stopped breathing several times! My baby was later hospitalized with RSV for her stop breathing episodes! Making fun of my situation was it!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010