Ratings for Dr. Naveen Tandon

Smug. Had his feet up on the desk with running shoes on. Never could get a hold of and went on vacation without rescheduling my appointment. Showed up to no doctor and no professionalism.

Submitted March 26, 2017

It appears as though he's all about the money, rushing patients in and out. He seems to have very little regard for his patients.

Submitted October 11, 2016

I have been trying for months to get a hold of them but I can never get anyone on the phone. Horrible

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Where are all of the "bragging" politicians now??? Where is Mr. Gary Goodyear??? Dr. Tandon closed his practice in Cambridge, did not notify all of his patients who are now left in the dark. Cambridge has a very suspicious system running here. It appears as though new doctors come to town & leave, then all of their patients end up at Dr Takhars clinic. I was told by many of her patients that the average wait time to schedule an appointment on the phone is an hour ++ Dr Takhar has too many patients and only works one day a week to actually see patients in her practice. So it's basically a glorified walk in clinic that's all about "billing". I have heard nothing positive about her clinic and I am horrified that is where all of Dr Tandon's patients have been transferred. Given the doctor and healthcare crisis Cambridge has faced for many years, I think it's time they do something different. This city deserves better, after all Heath Care is not FREE! It's very costly to Tax payers! I hope that someone investigates the rotating door of "one day a week" doctors in this city. It's tragic that these doctors can abuse the OHIP system without any accountability - look into it further and you shall find the truth about why these doctors roll into town and then vanish. This is not an act of professionalism by any means. Time for some major changes!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Truly the worst Dr ever made, I still cant believe there's people here actually giving a positive feed-back, for sure you werent the one given a prescription to a medicine your totally alergic to. I patiently waited to see him, he was so quick.to dismiss me, didnt even allow me to speak, why be a doctor if you dont even care? Go make money some other way! Your smart enough to, im sure!

Submitted March 2, 2015

Honestly he was a really good Dr. I was contacted today to meet with the college board of physicians which.. Is too bad he is going through all of this. I was a patient of his for about a year, my toddler son and husband. He was always very kind, and quick. he never gave us a hard time about anything.. I am surprised at all the negative comments. If he did something not in accordance then yes that's not good however, we will see. To the comments about him leaving us in the dark - we all got several emails explaining he is leaving practice by a certain date and where to go from there., it sucks for sure but what can u do! He did explain when he is going and where we should be going... The new Dr office is OK. Dr tandon was honestly better.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Tandon was a great person. I know some of the decision he picked wasn't always good but his heart was in the right place. He honestly did care for ALL of his patients and was very hurt that he had to leave.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Takes zero time to listen and diagnose issues at hand. In and out in minutes! Quick to prescribe antibiotics without investigating first. When referral to specialist required, doesn't feel necessary!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I felt he was quite attentive with us and our kids. Would always see as last min, squeeze us in if need be. Was quite upset when he had to leave. However family does come first, and I can't blame him for wanting to be closer to his family. Come on everyone, yes it sucks that he is gone, it's inconvieniant for us, but he's going through a hard time in his life; cut him some slack.

Submitted December 10, 2014

I went to delta medical to find a family doctor for myself and my 6 year old daughter. I filled out the forms and was called later in the day saying I was declined. They refused to give me a reason. I am a perfectly healthy 35 year old. Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with P.T.S.D and put on medication for that, which I included on my form. I have never been declined by a doctors office before and this is the first time in my life I have been on mediation. Its really unfortunate that a doctor would decline a person based on these reasons. Its obvious because there would be no other reason. They were accepting patients and I needed a doctor. Its outrageous and I hope people think twice before going to a doctors office that would decline people for this sort of reason.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014