Ratings for Dr. Stuart Howard

So sad to see Dr. Howard leave here. He was GREAT.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

A phenomenal psychiatrist that has a tremendous capacity for a variety of emotions and personalities, this man was meant for his job and does it better than the rest.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

problems in community so terrible the ratings must be biased. many people die here. no one cares about them. ratings under represent the population of people sick . need new psychiatrists and mentla helath workers.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

he prescribed me risperdal which almost killed me...rate that...1995...catching up...class action pending...i am still alive...and waiting patiently...that's what former patients left to die do...i am a patient boy i wait i wait it wait...with permanent damage...from risperdal....

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Howard is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. He is an attentive listener and extremely honest and genuine. He is also very knowledgeable with medications I have required. I have responded better under his care than under any other psychiatrist so far in my life. I am most grateful to be his patient.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

This doctor has made a VERY REAL impact in my life. He wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Helpfull and caring, what more can you ask? Great dr. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Howard is a great psychiatrist. Knowledgeable, funny, down to earth, kind, a great role model for taking care of health, and really helped me with the medications he figured out I need. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Howard is the best psychiatrist that I have had. He is very good with my med. control and very good to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

A Great Doctor Went to him for 14 yrs. He was the only one who in all my years of treatment who came up with the proper & correct diagnois of my condition .I would RECOMEND DR.HOWARD to everyone I know ..Goodluck @ the coast..WE here in Cranbrook have not forgotten you .

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011