Ratings for Dr. Anh Ngoc Thi Tran

The best doctor I have visited . The receptionist is very helpful and polite

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

The best doctor , she takes care of my health since 2010.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr. Tran saw me last week for my high blood pressure. She was very professional and prescribed some pills. Now my blood pressure is well controlled.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Great physicians. Calm, reassuring, personable and intelligent. Has been my physician for a long time and I find her awesome.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Tran is an awesome physician. I have had her as my doctor for a few years now. She knows her trade, she has great bedside manner and her office is one of the cleanest doctors offices I have ever seen. She has provided great care for me and my family. Diabetes is a terrible disease but at least I know that my doctor is doing a great job helping me manage it.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Stay away from this amature DR. Not caring, not knowledgable, does not return calls, no email address,.

Submitted August 29, 2016

This doctor needs to learn how to care for her patients directly instead of looking at the computer screen when examining them. She needs to be more attentive and not rush the interaction between doctor and patient. Her staff however is very excellent overall.

Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Tram is knowledgeable and lovely. No one has been better. She is empathetic, organized and professional. I am glad to know that she has many years to go in her career because that means many more years of care for me

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

No doctor had ever given this details treatment plan and spent that amount of time with patients. If anyone complaints, good luck on your search. Many of my relatives and friends beg for years and she doesn't accept new patients. Think about it, who doesn't like money?

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Doctor Tran is fabulous! She knows her patients, she takes time, she considers your situation holistically. She's also the first doctor I've encountered who is interested in practicing EVIDENCE based medicine, not preference-based.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013