Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Jones

Everyone is friendly and courteous with me, when I come here I feel like I am with family, so comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

The staff, they were all really really nice. They were always very courteous on the phone, they basically took care of everything, I wasn't anxious at all.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I loved it here, my experience has been great so far, they are a little bit more expensive here but the quality of service is really great, really high quality everything, you are in really good in great hands here.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Excellent, I give them a ten out of 10. Very polite, very friendly, they treat you like family, you feel at home. I have already recommended to friends. I am still healing, only two weeks post surgery but I am already enjoying what I am seeing!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Everyone was really thorough, my doctor came and talked to me before my surgery, and my anesthesiologist too, it's wasn't like business talk, it was really personal and they were very personable too. This is my fourth procedure and each time is better than the last.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have had a phenomenal experience! Best decision coming here, the absolute best!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

My doctor is excellent, the best, he spent a lot of time with me, answered all of my questions, explained everything to me, I will recommend him, definitely, yes.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I love my doctor and the staff, and my consultant, and the nurses, and the operating room people, they treat you like their own family, they really are good to you, they take care of everything for you. I was recommended by a friend and I am going to tell all of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I am very happy with my doctor and the staff and most importantly with my results, I could not have asked for anything more.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

My doctor is a ten plus. He is very gentle, a humanitarian, very humble, very caring. Also my nurse, and my consultant, they are very good people.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Michael E. Jones's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)