Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Bendic

Nobody really likes going to the dentist, but if you must go then go to the best. Dr. Alexandra Bendic and her staff provide an excellent service and are very efficient! The office is clean and modern, with very high tech equipment. Dr. Alexandra Bendic is a great person and does a great job, especially with the kids! She speaks directly to me, and then directly to my daughter regarding what's going to happen this time and next so that they are not afraid. My daughter loves her. Thank you Dr. Bendic!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

We've been patients of Dr. Bendic for past five years and we are very happy with her clinic. Dr. Bendic and her staff are very good professionals and they care for our dental health. We recommend her clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

while i was getting a cleaning the dental hygienist kept looking up at the tv and watched for about 5 to 10 seconds at time and then come back to my teeth she continued to do so the whole time. Also when the doctor came in to talk to me, she dint listen to what i had to say. i told her a couple of my teeth were sensitive and she didn't ask which ones an said" yeah the back ones because you have cavities" i didn't listen to her because i felt no pain and when i went back to the doctor i had before, he assured me that there we no cavities!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Alexandra Bendic is a great doctor.I am a patient and very happy with dental services. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a knowledgeable very professional and competent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Bendic for 6 years. She is a wonderful person, calm and caring. She takes time examining my teeth and she answers all my questions carefully. Dr. Bendic does not do unnecessary dental work. She would rather explain your options, so the decision is yours to make. She is very knowledgeable and she attends update courses. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Alexandra is a very competent, personable,knowledgable, and a wonderful doctor. I was very happy with her practice. Her staff is very friendly and welcoming !

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Saw this dentist as an emergency. My filling fell out. A wonderful dentist. So pleased with her bedside manner and work, that I'm transferring to her as a new patient. I would recommend her to anyone, with nothing but good saying.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Seems to be a very knowledgeable dentist. She took over someone else's practice so didn't choose her. Will give her a chance to see how she is.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010