Ratings for Dr. Roger T. White

Always friendly helpful and gets to the root of the problem highly recommended. Appointments are always pleasant

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

All the potheads are crying that they can't get their legal weed from the "Canada Marijuana Doctor" (which is what Dr White advertised himself as). It comes as no surprise that he lost his prescribing privileges. He was also chastised for overprescribing triplicate medications as well, so obviously he doesn't have that much faith in pot....

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Whoever wrote he is a "drug dealer" for prescribing marijuana. Let me guess, you're a senior and think prescriptions are good for you. Deaths caused by pot, 0. Deaths caused by pharmaceuticals, over 100,000 each year. You are so indoctrinated by the lies you hear from the government and tv. Probably barely go out, read or do anything useful with your life. Dr white was a pretty good doctor. He actually listened and wasn't arrogant. It was a pain to find a replacement, and I can't say I'm fully happy with my current doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

What staff? I pulled my mom out of there so fast. He is the most arrogant person I have ever met. Just in it for the money, obviously. So happy he is gone, for the sake of any unsuspecting new patients. When I read why, I am not surprised. Please choose a new profession.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr White lost the ability to prescribe because he was over prescribing. I am sure he may have been good for some patients, but his over prescribing of narcotics destroyed several lives. That's why he is gone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Very disappointed he is no longer around. Was a very good doctor. People seem to love to complain about everything. "We reported him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons"- grow up. You could have just found a new doctor. Why snitch and tell on people??? Mind your own business!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I only saw Dr Roger White a few times but wasn't impressed any of them. When my son had his 9 month check up, he asked if he was crawling yet. I told him "yes, he's actually walking". He looked at me, rolled his eyes and said "yeah, I'm sure he's able to walk. All first time moms believe things happen before they actually happen". The rest of the appointment was very rushed. He left the room and then came right back in and said with a smirk "so, since you claim your son can walk, let's see it". I put my son down and he walked right across the room in a perfect line. His jaw dropped, and he just walked away without saying anything. Very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

When I found out that Roger White is no longer practicing here, I was so relieved. Not for me so much since I quickly fled his presence upon one short meeting, but for the many unsuspecting people who may have the misfortune of choosing him as a Doctor. Thankfully there are new Dr's in Lethbridge so the choices are better. Roger White was one of the scariest people my husband and I have encountered in the medical profession as well as in ANY profession. We reported him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons after our first "meet and greet" and the reasons were as many people have listed. He was first off, highly unprofessional..had to look up prescriptions in his medical journal which proved he really was unskilled, glared rudely and menacingly at us between interrogative questions that he posed, was awkward, rude and then made the declaration that he wouldn't take us on and his reason was simply "because I don't LIKE YOUS". The exact quote! I corrected his misuse of the plural "YOU", and then told him that I would be reporting him since NEVER in my 60+ years had I EVER encountered someone who is in the medical field or anywhere that had such a scary and almost evil presence. Who has ever heard of a Dr having so lacking in basic respect for others? So the ravings of some of the people who've submitted these reviews are baffling and highly suspicious. I'm just so glad he will never be able to insult and offend anyone here in this city again but I pity the poor people who will encounter this terrible human being anywhere he may go. He has mental issues clearly and I'd say judging from these reviews that he has some bi-polar issues considering some say he's so awesome but then the majority had the misfortune of being "fired" and treated abysmally as we did. Thank God he is no longer a practicing Doctor here! I am grateful the College of Physicians and Surgeons personally addressed his terrible behavior toward me but he obviously didn't really learn from the reprimand he got. But he's gone, so that's a big relief. Many people will benefit in not meeting this creepy man in future.

Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Roger White was my doctor for the past three years. I really liked him as a doctor. I'm sorry he is no longer there. He treated me very well, took the time to hear all my concerns and answered all my questions. I hope him much success in his future.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Arrogant and rude. He was condescending. One quack i wont miss.. Ta ta

Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Roger T. White's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2008)