You may also like

Rate Dr. Roger T. White

Dr. Roger T. White's Ratings

Dr Roger White had been my doctor for around 5 years and I just don't have enough good words to say about him and his wife! I feel heard and taken care of when I am in the office. He is punctual, professional and incredibly personable. He is so compassionate and you can just tell he cares about his patients. I could not imagine going to a better, more capable doctor than him. I also like the fact that he isn't some old, arrogant doctor. He is younger but still experienced and skilled and will LISTEN!

I feel so lucky to be a patient of Dr Roger and Andrea White! I also enjoy seeing their cute little boy in the office! There isn't a chance in hell that I'd ever give up these amazing doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. White has been my Doctor since I moved to Lethbridge 5 years ago. He is always punctual and the online process is straightforward and accurate. I have never had to reschedule because a test result or report was not available or had not been reviewed ahead of time.

He listens to concerns and provides calm and reasoned opinion. He discusses alternative courses of treatment and supports my decisions and the options I decide upon. I have found him more than willing to refer me to specialists for both MRI and ultrasound and then for follow up consultations with the specialists. He has adjusted medications and course of treatment as things develop and progress, and is not set in his decisions and assessments. He has always provided medical notes for insurance purposes when asked.

Dr. White and his wife, and past employees are always pleasant and I have never felt anyone was too busy or preoccupied to present themselves to me and take me into the offices. He is amicable and does not hesitate to engage in social conversation but does not initiate or impose those discussions on you.

He has written temporary prescriptions and lab forms even when I walk in without an appointment.

He is very professional and seems happy and genuine to be doing what he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Doctor white is always on time for appointments. He has been very helpful during my appointments he listens and he is willing to get tests and order specialized care when nessicary. I never found him to push drugs on me ever. And I am appalled that people would say that about him. Doctor white is professional and has a sense of humour it's what I would call dad humor lol, but it's endearing. This young person builds a practice from the ground and all anyone can do is bash him anyone who doesn't like him should just leave and let other patients see him who need a doctor. I rated his staff high because even though he doesn't have staff I find his booking website easy to use. His wait times to get in are good, his walk in hours are very helpful, and when you book an appointment he is always on time or very close to on time. I will say he is a very intelligent man and he knows a lot.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

dr roger white has been a nightmare in more ways than one.Never listens to my questions or responds to them.There are more D.r. coming to lethbridge so now you have a pick of many

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2811211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr Roger is definitely odd, but I ADORE Dr Andrea! She is pleasant, helpful, kind, and obviously cares.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2809547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. R White was the only doctor willing to further investigate my situation. All the other doctors just wanted to prescribe anti depressants and send me for physio. After 3 1/2 years of dealing with severe pain in my hip and back I finally feel like a doctor is listening and getting the answers and the right diagnose! Thanks Dr. Rodger White....I'm feeling that I'm that much closer to getting my life back and being free from this dreadful pain!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Frankly I am baffled by some of the reviews on here. Drs. Roger and Andrea White have always been kind, caring, compassionate and funny. Our entire family sees them from my father in law with dementia to our toddler. They are knowledgeable and explain everything and are also willing to go the extra mile to find out the problem. I recommend them to everyone! I have lived many places in my life and have seen poor health care in action this is one place you will never have to worry about that. Keep up the great work Andrea and Roger! You make my whole family happy:-)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2799697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. White has been the best Dr I've ever had. He takes the time to explain things and never makes me feel rushed. I bring up multiple things and not once has he ever made me feel like I was a burden. Great Dr!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2767492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

No bedside manner and avoids eye contact with patients at all costs. He has an uncomfortable air about him and makes you feel uncomfortable going to see him. No matter what the issue he is quick to pass judgment and make you feel silly for even going in to see him in the first place. Does not listen and was incredibly hard to book an appointment with. He did not address my concerns and dismissed two issues I had and refused to address them. Ended up going to the ER and they were upset that he did nothing about it and tests confirmed there were indeed two problems going on which I had tried to address with Dr. White but he waved them off. He doesn't seem to have a good reputation with patients or other health care professionals. I was quick to search for a new family doctor with several bad experiences with him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2753593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

The worst doctor I ever been to , he's a drug pusher thanks to him I ended up getting liver damage and when I got the sickness he knew nothing about it or how to properly help me plus he is rude he talks about the other patients in the next room and laughed about their mental disorders, I have never in my life seen such a awful doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743209].votes_count ]]