Ratings for Dr. Roger T. White

What staff? I pulled my mom out of there so fast. He is the most arrogant person I have ever met. Just in it for the money, obviously. So happy he is gone, for the sake of any unsuspecting new patients. When I read why, I am not surprised. Please choose a new profession.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr White lost the ability to prescribe because he was over prescribing. I am sure he may have been good for some patients, but his over prescribing of narcotics destroyed several lives. That's why he is gone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Very disappointed he is no longer around. Was a very good doctor. People seem to love to complain about everything. "We reported him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons"- grow up. You could have just found a new doctor. Why snitch and tell on people??? Mind your own business!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I only saw Dr Roger White a few times but wasn't impressed any of them. When my son had his 9 month check up, he asked if he was crawling yet. I told him "yes, he's actually walking". He looked at me, rolled his eyes and said "yeah, I'm sure he's able to walk. All first time moms believe things happen before they actually happen". The rest of the appointment was very rushed. He left the room and then came right back in and said with a smirk "so, since you claim your son can walk, let's see it". I put my son down and he walked right across the room in a perfect line. His jaw dropped, and he just walked away without saying anything. Very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

When I found out that Roger White is no longer practicing here, I was so relieved. Not for me so much since I quickly fled his presence upon one short meeting, but for the many unsuspecting people who may have the misfortune of choosing him as a Doctor. Thankfully there are new Dr's in Lethbridge so the choices are better. Roger White was one of the scariest people my husband and I have encountered in the medical profession as well as in ANY profession. We reported him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons after our first "meet and greet" and the reasons were as many people have listed. He was first off, highly unprofessional..had to look up prescriptions in his medical journal which proved he really was unskilled, glared rudely and menacingly at us between interrogative questions that he posed, was awkward, rude and then made the declaration that he wouldn't take us on and his reason was simply "because I don't LIKE YOUS". The exact quote! I corrected his misuse of the plural "YOU", and then told him that I would be reporting him since NEVER in my 60+ years had I EVER encountered someone who is in the medical field or anywhere that had such a scary and almost evil presence. Who has ever heard of a Dr having so lacking in basic respect for others? So the ravings of some of the people who've submitted these reviews are baffling and highly suspicious. I'm just so glad he will never be able to insult and offend anyone here in this city again but I pity the poor people who will encounter this terrible human being anywhere he may go. He has mental issues clearly and I'd say judging from these reviews that he has some bi-polar issues considering some say he's so awesome but then the majority had the misfortune of being "fired" and treated abysmally as we did. Thank God he is no longer a practicing Doctor here! I am grateful the College of Physicians and Surgeons personally addressed his terrible behavior toward me but he obviously didn't really learn from the reprimand he got. But he's gone, so that's a big relief. Many people will benefit in not meeting this creepy man in future.

Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Roger White was my doctor for the past three years. I really liked him as a doctor. I'm sorry he is no longer there. He treated me very well, took the time to hear all my concerns and answered all my questions. I hope him much success in his future.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Arrogant and rude. He was condescending. One quack i wont miss.. Ta ta

Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. White was an amazing Doctor. I was rather surprised to go to his office and find out that he is no longer there. I think that was extremely unprofessional, and most of his patients were aware of his private conflicts, however this does not excuse his actions as a Physician. Good luck Dr. White and I hope that your future is bright and filled with lots of love for little Roger and you are far away from Andrea.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Roger is one of the best doctors I have been to and I have been to a lot. What I liked the best was that he actually listened to my concerns and then what was even better was that gave me the info that I needed to better understand what is going on with my body. He just didn't cut me off and rattle on about something that didn't apply to me. Good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

He was always so pleasant and amazing to work with. I hope he can find peace in his future after all the trouble his ex caused. GOOD LUCK ROGER! YOU ARE AN AMAZING DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Roger T. White's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2008)