You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Roger T. White

What staff? I pulled my mom out of there so fast. He is the most arrogant person I have ever met. Just in it for the money, obviously. So happy he is gone, for the sake of any unsuspecting new patients. When I read why, I am not surprised. Please choose a new profession.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr White lost the ability to prescribe because he was over prescribing. I am sure he may have been good for some patients, but his over prescribing of narcotics destroyed several lives. That's why he is gone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Very disappointed he is no longer around. Was a very good doctor. People seem to love to complain about everything. "We reported him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons"- grow up. You could have just found a new doctor. Why snitch and tell on people??? Mind your own business!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

a dr does not lose his licence for no reason at all!!!

Submitted February 6, 2016

I only saw Dr Roger White a few times but wasn't impressed any of them. When my son had his 9 month check up, he asked if he was crawling yet. I told him "yes, he's actually walking". He looked at me, rolled his eyes and said "yeah, I'm sure he's able to walk. All first time moms believe things happen before they actually happen". The rest of the appointment was very rushed. He left the room and then came right back in and said with a smirk "so, since you claim your son can walk, let's see it". I put my son down and he walked right across the room in a perfect line. His jaw dropped, and he just walked away without saying anything. Very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

When I found out that Roger White is no longer practicing here, I was so relieved. Not for me so much since I quickly fled his presence upon one short meeting, but for the many unsuspecting people who may have the misfortune of choosing him as a Doctor. Thankfully there are new Dr's in Lethbridge so the choices are better. Roger White was one of the scariest people my husband and I have encountered in the medical profession as well as in ANY profession. We reported him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons after our first "meet and greet" and the reasons were as many people have listed. He was first off, highly unprofessional..had to look up prescriptions in his medical journal which proved he really was unskilled, glared rudely and menacingly at us between interrogative questions that he posed, was awkward, rude and then made the declaration that he wouldn't take us on and his reason was simply "because I don't LIKE YOUS". The exact quote! I corrected his misuse of the plural "YOU", and then told him that I would be reporting him since NEVER in my 60+ years had I EVER encountered someone who is in the medical field or anywhere that had such a scary and almost evil presence. Who has ever heard of a Dr having so lacking in basic respect for others? So the ravings of some of the people who've submitted these reviews are baffling and highly suspicious. I'm just so glad he will never be able to insult and offend anyone here in this city again but I pity the poor people who will encounter this terrible human being anywhere he may go. He has mental issues clearly and I'd say judging from these reviews that he has some bi-polar issues considering some say he's so awesome but then the majority had the misfortune of being "fired" and treated abysmally as we did. Thank God he is no longer a practicing Doctor here! I am grateful the College of Physicians and Surgeons personally addressed his terrible behavior toward me but he obviously didn't really learn from the reprimand he got. But he's gone, so that's a big relief. Many people will benefit in not meeting this creepy man in future.

Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Roger White was my doctor for the past three years. I really liked him as a doctor. I'm sorry he is no longer there. He treated me very well, took the time to hear all my concerns and answered all my questions. I hope him much success in his future.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Arrogant and rude. He was condescending. One quack i wont miss.. Ta ta

Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. White was an amazing Doctor. I was rather surprised to go to his office and find out that he is no longer there. I think that was extremely unprofessional, and most of his patients were aware of his private conflicts, however this does not excuse his actions as a Physician. Good luck Dr. White and I hope that your future is bright and filled with lots of love for little Roger and you are far away from Andrea.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Roger is one of the best doctors I have been to and I have been to a lot. What I liked the best was that he actually listened to my concerns and then what was even better was that gave me the info that I needed to better understand what is going on with my body. He just didn't cut me off and rattle on about something that didn't apply to me. Good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Roger T. White's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2008)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What staff? I pulled my mom out of there so fast. He is the most arrogant person I have ever met. Just in it for the money, obviously. So happy he is gone, ..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr White lost the ability to prescribe because he was over prescribing. I am sure he may have been good for some patients, but his over prescribing of narcotics..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed he is no longer around. Was a very good doctor. People seem to love to complain about everything. "We reported him to the College of Physic..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "a dr does not lose his licence for no reason at all!!!"

February 6, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I only saw Dr Roger White a few times but wasn't impressed any of them. When my son had his 9 month check up, he asked if he was crawling yet. I told him "yes, ..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "When I found out that Roger White is no longer practicing here, I was so relieved. Not for me so much since I quickly fled his presence upon one short meeting, ..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roger White was my doctor for the past three years. I really liked him as a doctor. I'm sorry he is no longer there. He treated me very well, took the time ..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Arrogant and rude. He was condescending. One quack i wont miss.. Ta ta"

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. White was an amazing Doctor. I was rather surprised to go to his office and find out that he is no longer there. I think that was extremely unprofessional..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Roger is one of the best doctors I have been to and I have been to a lot. What I liked the best was that he actually listened to my concerns and then what wa..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was always so pleasant and amazing to work with. I hope he can find peace in his future after all the trouble his ex caused. GOOD LUCK ROGER! YOU ARE AN AMAZ..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "please do not take this rudely, and I am not sure what happened, hope nothing serious but it would have been nice if your patients were given notice. Now what..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "good luck roger in your future you had a tough time here but it is allover!!"

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very kind and takes time to listen to your complains. My siblings and I are under him .As foreign workers , he welcomed us and treat us well. He is real..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am 82 and have had a lot of Drs. over the years and I have found Dr. White to be one of the best Drs. I have ever needed,"

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr white has been a lifesaver for me. It's nice to have a Dr. That really listens to you and also takes the time to educate you. I have never felt like he was "..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Seems like a very smart man! Our whole family is very happy with him. Have only seen him a few times but it has been spread out over two years. Pros: Punctua..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. White may be knowledgeable but his pompous attitude overrides that. He was rude and judgemental and refused to address my concerns. This man is in the wron..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Roger White had been my doctor for around 5 years and I just don't have enough good words to say about him and his wife! I feel heard and taken care of when ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. White has been my Doctor since I moved to Lethbridge 5 years ago. He is always punctual and the online process is straightforward and accurate. I have never..."

June 4, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1H0" to "T1J 4C9". Address has been updated from "None" to "200 4 Avenue South". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14039420800".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor white is always on time for appointments. He has been very helpful during my appointments he listens and he is willing to get tests and order specialized..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "dr roger white has been a nightmare in more ways than one.Never listens to my questions or responds to them.There are more D.r. coming to lethbridge so now you ..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Roger is definitely odd, but I ADORE Dr Andrea! She is pleasant, helpful, kind, and obviously cares. "

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. R White was the only doctor willing to further investigate my situation. All the other doctors just wanted to prescribe anti depressants and send me for phy..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Frankly I am baffled by some of the reviews on here. Drs. Roger and Andrea White have always been kind, caring, compassionate and funny. Our entire family sees ..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. White has been the best Dr I've ever had. He takes the time to explain things and never makes me feel rushed. I bring up multiple things and not once has he..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "If you have a legitimate complaint, take the time to make a formal complaint. Internet complaints such as this are not helpful. People can and will say anythi..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "No bedside manner and avoids eye contact with patients at all costs. He has an uncomfortable air about him and makes you feel uncomfortable going to see him. No..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctor I ever been to , he's a drug pusher thanks to him I ended up getting liver damage and when I got the sickness he knew nothing about it or how t..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Doctor! I wish I could switch Dr.'s but there is not much to choose from in Lethbridge. He argued with me about the appointment I made online, which is..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr Roger White is an excellent doctor. He is always considerate about your time. Your appointment is when you booked it, always. He takes the time ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He seems knowledgeable however has no bedside manner and I question what kind of doctor hands out medical marijuana licenses to people he doesn't have as patien..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He has always been a very good doctor for our family. Never once have I had a problem. Not sure why some are saying what there saying because I have NEVER expe..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Drug pusher. Do not go to this doctor unless you are ready for a trip to h*&^ and back"

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always on time, easy to talk to, explains everything in details so I can understand and always listens to my concerns. Highly recommended!"

October 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not the best place to go I find the staff rude and I find he is as well"

October 14, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I too have been going to Dr. white since day one. I find him to be very easy going, polite, kind and very knowledgable. He has a keen sense of humor that is alw..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked at the comment below!!! If you are angry about something go to the source not the internet!!! I have see Roger from day one and have never experien..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This so called angry dr is good for one thing. He rolls out oxycontin and morphine by the tons. I need a reminder list when I see my doc,so I remember what I ne..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr white is a awesome doctor. Help me with my back pain by prescribing me medical marijuana best doctor in Alberta. Keep it natural organic green. A joint a day..."

September 8, 2014