Ratings for Dr. Reena Suri

Dr Suri has been our family doctor for 8 years. She is knowledgeable, caring, and looks at things holistically. Great with children. Unfortunately we do not live in Calgary anymore. I truely miss her!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I am a patient of Dr Suri and rate her as a caring intelligent and understand professional.In a recent glitch in my health she was on top of the situation and for all the years I've been her patient my health care needs have been met. S Constable September 14 2016

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

She is excellent, always on time loves children and great with followup

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Critically injured in a car accident outside of Lethbridge, I was hospitalized for over 4 months. Dr Suri is a valued professional and who anchors my medical team. She deftly follows up with specialists and respects the input from other health professionals (physio therapists, occupational therapists and hand therapists). Unless there is medical crisis involving an infant or small child, her practise runs on time. As one of her most conplicated patients, I whole heartedly recommend Dr Suri.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Suri has been my MD for over a decade. I truly appreciate her. She is incredibly smart, very knowledgeable but always willing to look up extra information. She is kind and personable. She understands that I am a whole person and that my symptoms are the sum of my whole. She always answers all of the questions even when I stumble through them. She understands if I want to try some alternative therapies. She is wonderful about follow-through and follow-up. She speaks very quickly which may be misinterpreted, however if you simple ask her to slow down, she absolutely will. I recently suffered a major trauma, so my care has shifted from "normal" to "acute" and Dr Suri has been helpful and wonderful and supportive. She has jumped through all the ridiculous insurance hoops for me. I am very grateful that she is my MD.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

The other negative reviews on this site are accurate and correctly reflect my experience. While initially I was pleased at having finally obtained a GP, I reverted to walk in clinics. Dr. Suri will not look at patients in the eye, rushes very quickly through appointments and in general leaves one with an uneasiness. She has excellent medical knowledge however. Just be ready and adjust your expectations.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Suri is wonderful! I have been to several family doctors in this city and outside the city (as I travel back and forth to and from the province) and there is NO comparison; she is excellent. She is kind, professional, caring and SO knowledgeable!!! I have suffered with insomnia for years and nobody has been able to help me. Dr. Suri is the first Dr. to listen to my concerns and help with an actual sleep program that included medication and behaviour adjustments... and it worked! Dr. Suri is kind, thorough, and a real doctor who knows real medicine as opposed to some quack naturopaths that I've come across. And my kids love her too!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

My health got progressively worse after becoming Dr. Suri's patient with no end in sight. While she was on Maternity leave, I took advantage of the opportunity and saw her replacement who listened to my requests for Ultrasound/Internal Ultrasound, Blood tests for Ferritin etc. I finally got proper diagnoses after 4 long years of being her patient (3 Autoimmune disorders, Severe Iron Deficient Anemia and Excess Estrogen) No thanks to Dr.Suri who refused to test me beyond routine blood tests and had the nerve to suggest I was a hypochondriac. Since then I switched MD and added a NP for extra support. I was able to treat my health issues naturally, I feel great now. Will never return to Dr. Suri

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

NO TEST IF YOU ARE NOT SICK ALREADY because IT COSTS TOO MUCH. To have Dr. Reena Suri's test paper, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PAIN NOW. Dr. Suri became a terrible over 2 years. Since last year, she doesn't answer our questions. My wife and I both have family history on different medical problems. So we like to check our health regular basis, once a year. But she keeps saying and refusing simple test. She says it costs too much also if you are not sick you don't have to have any test at all. She also said in here Canada, we don't do tests if you have no symptoms. She gets out of the room even if my wife and I were not done understanding, saying I have to see another patient now. For my understanding some people are very sick even they don't feel pain at all. And once you find you have pain, you are late already. She doesn't seem like to help people who worries about their hearth. But she is always rushing and rushing to get out of the room. Very busy family doctor.

Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Suri is an excellent doctor. My husband, son and mother all have her as our doctor and we are very pleased with her level of knowledge and her interest in referring us to specialists if needed. She is a lovely person and is very approachable and kind. If someone I knew was looking for a doctor, I would highly recommend her. She's right up there with the best!!! Alanna Callaghan

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Reena Suri's Credentials

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2005)