Ratings for Dr. Reena Suri

Wow, I don't know what the person below is talking about. I'm one of Dr Suri's old patients and she gladly accepted me back into her new practice. She is working at a walk in clinic and covering for another doctor on maternity leave. She's the best doctor I've ever had and I'm so happy to be seeing her again. She did mention that her last practice burnt her out-- might be from patients that were too hard to please no matter how hard she tried (maybe like the bitter person in the next review!!)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Knows her stuff, on top of her game. Does not talk down to you.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I met this doctor today after seeing a handful of awful doctors in the city... oh my god, she is so wonderful. She is VERY intelligent - on top of cutting edge research in medicine. She is also sweet and personable. I am very happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Extremely knowledgeable and deeply cares about her patients. Committed to the health of her patients. I had an urgent diagnoses I needed to be informed off and I received a call from Dr. Suri a Saturday even though she was not working.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Very helpful as a Doctor. Love her. Will miss her after she is gone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I had my first encounter with Dr Suri this s afternoon and her professionalism was outstanding she answered my questions about my care and she helped a lot

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr Suri has been our family doctor for 8 years. She is knowledgeable, caring, and looks at things holistically. Great with children. Unfortunately we do not live in Calgary anymore. I truely miss her!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I am a patient of Dr Suri and rate her as a caring intelligent and understand professional.In a recent glitch in my health she was on top of the situation and for all the years I've been her patient my health care needs have been met. S Constable September 14 2016

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

She is excellent, always on time loves children and great with followup

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Critically injured in a car accident outside of Lethbridge, I was hospitalized for over 4 months. Dr Suri is a valued professional and who anchors my medical team. She deftly follows up with specialists and respects the input from other health professionals (physio therapists, occupational therapists and hand therapists). Unless there is medical crisis involving an infant or small child, her practise runs on time. As one of her most conplicated patients, I whole heartedly recommend Dr Suri.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Reena Suri's Credentials

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2005)

Coventry Healthcare