Dr. Sima Goel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sima Goel

Healer inside and out, her approach is holistic and targets both the physical and emotional pain.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

transformation results over night! so much positive energy and knowledge in this clinic, would highly recommend for anyone with back or neck pains or negative thoughts

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr.Sima took me in, treated me as if I was her daughter, empowered me emotionally and physically, and after 3 sessions already I feel like a different, happier, more energetic person.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

She’s amazing!! The mind is more powerful than you think it is.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Great human being with a magical hand, no words to write because words are not enough to discribe..

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Very Sympathetic and knowledgeable Chiropactor. I came in really stiff neck and pain. I got healed in less than 3 sessions! She will know your pain and weak spots before you even know it! The best!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Goel is more than a chiropractor. Her practice takes into account each aspect of life and helps you heal not only your body, but also your mind. She is easy to reach and can always accommodate you for an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Focuses on the holistic healing. Precisely explains procedures Quick, punctual appointments. I have been seeing her for my arms: they felt fatigued and knotty for almost 3 months. Dr Goel's chiropractic exam revealed to me that I had 18 subluxations which hindered my overall healing. She focuses holistically to heal the whole body. Thank You Dr. Goel!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I have just started my consultations with Dr Goel. After only one week and three adjustments, I could already feel that I am more straight, not only when I stand up, but also when I sit (I spend most of my days in front of computers)! I used to kind of struggle with my body when I wanted to try and sit straight, while now, even though it may not be perfect, it feels somehow... natural.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I've been having back pains for a couple of months. I consulted with Dr. Sima and had spinal adjustments for 4 weeks. Felt a lot of improvement and had no more back pains after. After every adjustment felt good on my back. Would definitely recommend her. All my sessions were on-time on the agreed schedule, never had to wait long for my turn in the clinic.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr. Sima Goel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English