Ratings for Dr. Gerald Pearson

Dr. Pearson and his team were incredibly kind, gentle and professional. They treated us respectfully and made us feel relaxed and safe. We highly recommend Dr. Pearson

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I had cosmetic crown lengthening done by Dr. Pearson a few years ago. He froze my mouth and then left them room for about 20 minutes, which unfortunately was to take a call from his stock broker because I overheard the conversation. On his return he had to give me more needles because of the time that had past, which really annoyed me. In the end the procedure was a success but I did not feel that my treatment was a priority to him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Dr. Pearson is absolutely amazing! His years of service really demonstrate his wealth of knowledge. His chair-side manner is outstanding..I've never experienced such a caring and compassionate professional, who does what's best for the patient. I've had a few procedures performed by him, and all have been without any pain whatsoever. He has an incredible support staff, who truly enjoy what they do. It's really nice to see people enjoying their jobs, making it pleasant and comfortable for patients. I'm very fortunate to have found such a wonderful Specialist and I highly recommend this amazing man.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Pearson is well known for his implants and periodontal surgery. He has an excellent staff and he is pleasant, great at his work and very dedicated to his patients.

Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr Pearson is amazing! Always happy and really seems to love his work a real rarity today in the world of medicine. I would say he's one of the best out there.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

best periodontist he is punctual, knows his business well, always smiling

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

This periodontist is the best. He has alot of knowledge and know how. He is helpful and always has a smile on his face. His staff is the greatest.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Dr. Pearson is phenomenal!! In an hour and a half, I had two teeth removed, bone craft and two titanium implants done without any pain or discomfort. In the past I've had alot of work done to other teeth (by other dentists) including root canals and this was "a piece of cake." Yes it's oral surgery however his degree of care was exceptional and superb, not to mention he handles his skill masterfully. He demonstrates professionalism and true sensitivity. His demeanor is peaceful, calm and genuine. I highly recommend this periodontist to anyone. And as I continue to see him. I look forward to his expertise and smile. He's completely trustworthy and again he is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Pearson is a great periodontist and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend him. His secretaries are awesome and all 3 are easy to get along with

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

His wife is also sitting beside the secretary and I think she ruins the office-patient relationship. I do not understand what she is doing there.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010