Ratings for Dr. Fred Kozak

I'm not sure what the deal is with the negative comments below, but Dr. Kozak is amazing as is his staff. When my own doctor's office screwed up in getting a referral and following up, I called his office and his assistant was extremely helpful. Furthermore, he was fabulous at every subsequent appointment. His bedside manner and sense of humour is fantastic. Love him. Wouldn't want my kids to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

He removed an earring from my daughters throat 5 years ago... He did a great job, he explain us the situation, and what could happen, he was awesome and I'm thankful with him. He told me the day we were there that he had a busy schedule and he was tired, and he would prefer to make the surgery the next day, so he could be there 100% I'm glad he did, surgery took less than 1 hour and we were able to go back home the next day. Now my son is in need of some ear checking and has been referral to Children's Hospital... I'm hoping we can see him again. <3

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I had Kozak back when I was of age to go to children's hospital... out of the 4 specialist I've had he was the best... first specialist missed my chlostiotomia. I found it at about age 10 pulling my finger outta my ear soaked in blood.. the referred Dr Noel I have now doesn't listen.... 15 years of telling him I have pain from all the reconstructive surgery I've had, apparently bone skin and muscle graphs shouldn't hurt... 15 years of pushing and I'm finally 3 months away from seeing someone... feel lucky you get Kozak.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Good Doctor, very helpful and very supportive staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Warning! Very Bad, botched a surgery and left my son with a permanent tracheostomy. In Canada the bad doctors are very well protected. Stay Far Away from him he will ruin you child's life.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very traumatizing experience for my 3 year old daughter. I was instructed to forcibly hold my daughter still (arms, body and head) so he could perform his exam. My daughter was terrified! No friendly hello, bed-side manner is non-existent! Will never see this Dr. again!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Wonderful ,I have no words how I thanks to Dr. Kozak . He is God for my baby. He did cochlea surgery . I pray to God for Dr. Kozak . He may live long long. May God fulfill your all desire.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

We are so grateful to Dr. Kozak for performing two cochlear implant surgeries for our son, who was a micro-preemie. Dr. Kozak is an amazing surgeon. Considering his busy schedule, he took the time and effort to go through our questions and concerns with surgery. He is very caring and visited us in the hospital room to ensure that our son was doing ok. He removed the dressing and was thorough in the care instructions. As another reviewer posted, Dr. Kozak is our hero. What a brilliant man! I don’t find him arrogant at all, quite personable and funny and direct. There are long wait times, but I would wait any time frame than trade for another surgeon in this area, because he must be in the top 3 surgeons in Canada. In addition, if an emergency comes up, that should take priority. His staff is very friendly and helpful as well. Thank you Dr. Fred Kozak for everything!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Fred Kozak's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not sure what the deal is with the negative comments below, but Dr. Kozak is amazing as is his staff. When my own doctor's office screwed up in getting a r..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He removed an earring from my daughters throat 5 years ago... He did a great job, he explain us the situation, and what could happen, he was awesome and I'm tha..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had Kozak back when I was of age to go to children's hospital... out of the 4 specialist I've had he was the best... first specialist missed my chlostiotomia...."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Good Doctor, very helpful and very supportive staff."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Warning! Very Bad, botched a surgery and left my son with a permanent tracheostomy. In Canada the bad doctors are very well protected. Stay Far Away from him..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Very traumatizing experience for my 3 year old daughter. I was instructed to forcibly hold my daughter still (arms, body and head) so he could perform his exam...."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am living today because of this doctor , thankful for him every day , he performed emergency brain surgery on me ."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rude doctor, rushes to get me out of his office and explains things in a hurry. Staff is also extremely rude."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful ,I have no words how I thanks to Dr. Kozak . He is God for my baby. He did cochlea surgery . I pray to God for Dr. Kozak . He may live long long. May ..."

October 5, 2014