Ratings for Dr. Sue-Lala Reddy

Her staff plays the 'blame game.' No one takes responsibility. She is a good doctor, but a terrible business person.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Can I give negative numbers? She doesn't communicate well and she only sees you for a few minutes. It always feels like you are an inconvenience and she is rushing to the next one. Some days she isn't even in the office.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

She may have many years in her specialty, it does not translate into patient service. I've been a patient for over a year. Personal experience has been that prescription takes some time to fill. When I am in an appt with her, it's rushing thru the lab report and we are done. Out of her room in 15 min and they bill for extensive visit. She does not even touch me for physical routine. Just goes over my result and we are done. I won't trust my healthcare to this office. Pharmacy experiences slow response to their refill request too. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

she is an excellent and knowledgable doctor been a patient for over a year and I just get. the impression she has never read my entire file and doesnt really know me and the problems I face daily.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010