Ratings for Dr. William R. Kremers

Dr. Kremers makes his own dental crowns and inlays. Unfortunately, the one he made for me left a huge gap between my teeth. When I returned and complained about it he said it was a great contact. I don't see how it can be, every time I eat I get huge chunks of food in between.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I work closely with Dr. Kremers and he has no clue I'm doing this but I wouldn't write this if I didn't believe in him! With 30+ years of practice he is extremely knowledgeable about dentistry; he is polite, friendly and has a heart of gold! He explains everything so that patients can understand why they may need a specific treatment. I am very impressed with how he doesn't try to sell patients on more than they need or rip them off. He listens to their concerns and gives them the best possible solutions for their individual physical and financial needs. And to top it off he is a perfectionist, I have seen him put so much care and precision into every procedure, it can be maddening for me but excellent for the patient because you can rest assured you are getting a job well done!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Very polite and friendly staff, and he was excellent. Great chair-side manner, very willing to answer any questions, did exactly as I asked without any pushing for more expensive procedures, and made certain I knew exactly what was going on and what to expect. I was scheduled in IMMEDIATELY for a broken tooth, his fees were the lowest of any dentist I contacted, and he was FANTASTIC. I have no complaint at all with the filling, and I was out of the office with a fixed tooth less than 40 minutes after walking thru the door. His patient care even extends to sunglasses to block the bright light--how considerate! I couldn't have asked for a better dentist. STRONGLY recommended.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006