Ratings for Dr. Sharon Cushing

Amazing doctor!!! She is calm, gentle and wonderdul with the kiddies.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr Cushing was kind, patient and knowledgeable ~ when treating each of my children for Severe Sleep Apnea. She made them feel comfortable with her and me with her knowledge and skill base and experience. Lucky to have her !

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cushing. My son had some bleeding after removal of adenoids and tonsils (originally performed by another surgeon) which required a second surgery to fix. She and her staff at Sickkids were amazing.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Cushing is a wonderful doctor and I find her very easy going and pleasant. She is always professional and gives more than 1 option to solve the issues that my child has. She is an excellent listener and a great surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

A very special doctor. Dr. Cushing is warm, friendly and provides clear and concise information. She is incredibly knowledgeable and my son's surgery went perfectly. He was 14 months when Dr. Cushing inserted tubes and supported us through audiological testing; he is now 5 and thriving. We send a Christmas card every year.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

A wonderful, caring doctor, and was amazing during my daughter's surgery. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

My son with autism was in the ER and she was consulted re: removal of foreign body in his ear. It was scary as he needed a general to get it out and in the middle blood was pouring out of his ears. I was horrified and she took the time and concern to remove me from the room and talk to me. She is wonderful and caring and i appriciated her so much in that moment. In the follow up clinic she was kind and patient with my son and in turn he cooperated with her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr cushing is the best most knowledgeable and pleasant doctor I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Smart, friendly and did excellent surgery on my 8 year old son cameron this july. She made a scary situation not as scary for our family because of her professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Cushing is the best doctor. She is so nice and takes your concerns to heart. We have been seeing her for almost two years now and we always feel better after going to see her!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Cushing showed our son a level of care and concern for his medical problem that one would expect from a specialist. Dr. Cushing took the time to explain everything to him in great detail which aloud us to talk to him openly about his medical issues. Our familly would recommend Dr. Cushing to any potential patient and end off by saying " the care you will receive under her supervision will be second to none!" George & Janice

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013