Ratings for Dr. Robert Gagnon

Dr. Gagnon is a compassionate and soft spoken doctor , he is knowledgeable and helping unfortunately his front desk staff at the Glen is extremely rude.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I have a chance to have doctor gagnon for my pregnancy. He is really attentive and cares a lot. I am lucky to get this doctor. My pregnancy are going well. I hope he is gonna be there for my delivery.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Great physician, takes time to answer questions, reassuring, knowledgeable. Looking forward to having him again for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Best obstetrician at the Royal Victoria Hospital. He is very patient and attentive to our needs. I really hope he will be there for my delivery.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I saw Dr Gagnon when my Dr. was away. He was so kind and supportive and reassuring. He is completely open to VBACS and is very supportive of women's choices. He explains risks in a non-alarmist fashion, and is willing to do extra tests and check-ups in order to ensure everything is going well instead of jumping to unnecessary inductions and c-sections. What a soft and gentle physician. My only disappointment is that he is not my doctor. I sure hope he is the attending when I deliver.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Although Dr Gagnon is the head of OB/Gyn departments RVH, his answers are never sure, always confusing. I didn't feel I was well taken care of. He kept trying to send us home from hospitalized even though I was at risk of preterm labor. When I reported I had cramps, he never once did examination on me for the whole times, just asked questions: if there was any leaking, bleeding. I ended up suffered a late term lost. He's probably very knowledgeable on paper but I didn't feel he is practically. During my 6 week post patrum checkup, I could see how nervous he was. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr Gagnon is the kindest man I've ever met! Not only is he gentle and compassionate but he has the best knowledge. He saved my life after a very complicated first pregnancy and delivery and because of him I was able to bring a beautiful healthy baby into the world and I am now expecting my second. Of course I continue to see him for this pregnancy. What an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Gagnon m'a suivi pour ma 1ère grossesse. Son écoute, sa bonne humeur et son soutien m'ont plus que rassurés. Je n'aurais pu souhaiter mieux! Bravo dr. Ganon et au plaisir de vous revoir pour une 2ème grossesse.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Gagnon is very nice, knowledgeable and a good listener. He is very patient and dedicated.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

This doctor is very good as a nurse I see many he has experience and is knowledgeable I recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010