Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Zoberman

Very caring and knowledgable about body ache and pains..

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have found Dr. Zoberman to be very caring and realistic. He provides family centred care and shows compassion for his patients . Oct 2014.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Do not take your loved ones to this doctor. He is insensitive, arrogant, does not listen and belittled me when I tried to ask questions related to my grandmother. He made me feel that I was wasting his time and hurried me along. He also gave wrong medications to my grandmother and that got picked up by a nurse. I have reported him to the College for investigation. What a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

If this refers to the Palliative Care physician working at Scarborough General Hospital, he is the most demeaning, belittling and non-empathetic doctor I have ever met. My sick family member was referred to him when she was nearing the end of her life. When a few of my family members and I asked him questions about pain control and medications, he made it clear that we were not allowed to ask questions, and he lectured us for half an hour instead. When my family member (the patient) started crying during the interview, he did not make an attempt to provide her with kleenex or offer words of empathy, but simply shrugged it off and continued lecturing. And, after he left the door, I overheard him calling my family member (the patient) crazy. This guy is supposed to be a palliative care doctor??? I discourage anyone from becoming his patient.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011