Ratings for Dr. John B. Bitner

The BEST! I had a facelift, browlift, lip augmentation and fat grafting. The results are absolutely amazing! My results are natural looking, feminine, youthful. The procedure and recovery were a breeze! I did a lot of research prior to deciding on Dr. Bitner. I am so happy that I took the time to do that! As far as I am concerned, there is no other choice for facial surgery!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. John B. Bitner is an extremely skilled doctor with the most wonderful bedside manner. I consulted with several doctors before choosing him so my decision was informed. He is board certified, a M.D. and a Ph.D. and a true artist. He truly is the best, perhaps in the country. I couldn't be more pleased.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

If you are considering facial plastic surgery, Dr. Bitner is the BEST! I had my lower eyelids done and could not be happier. It looks amazing! Go talk to him!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Bitner is amazing! I highly recommend him. I did blepharoplasty upper and lower and the entire process was smooth and amazing. He understood and address all of my concerns. I myself had a lot of worries about healing time, bruising, scarring, and what would the outcome be? How big of a difference? I couldn't be happier with everything and the difference is A-MA-ZING! Exactly what I was looking for.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Choosing a surgeon for my rhinoplasty was not a decision I took lightly. I am Canadian, and, after three years of researching surgeons, from all over Canada and the U.S., I chose Dr. John Bitner. Why? Because he is both a facial plastic surgeon and an ENT specialist. I wanted someone who is an expert, for not only did I want my nose to look nice and natural, I also wanted it to function properly. Also, my nose had been badly broken when I was a child, so I needed both plastic surgery and reconstruction. With every interaction, Dr. Bitner took the time to listen to, and answer, all of my questions and concerns. I could tell he genuinely cares about his patients. Additionally, his patient coordinator, Brandi, was a gem to work with! She was wonderfully helpful with scheduling appointments, with taking pre-and post-surgery pictures, and with providing information on the financing options available. On the morning of my surgery, Dr. Bitner’s team made me feel so comfortable. I wish I could recall the anesthesiologist’s name, for he was especially kind and comforting. It has been six months since my surgery, and I couldn’t be happier with the result! My nose now ‘fits’ my face perfectly. Honestly, no one would ever guess I’ve had a rhinoplasty, because it looks completely natural. I highly recommend Dr. Bitner and his team!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Bitner was terrific! The BEST IN HIS FIELD! My experience with his entire staff was GREAT. They were thorough with preparing me for what to expect and explained everything prior to my facial procedure. My biggest concern was that the results wouldn't look natural, but they do. I am extremely pleased with the results, and would highly recommend Dr. Bitner. Definitely worth it!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Amazing!! Would recommend to anyone!! I'm so happy with my results no complaints st all it was perfect.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I was very pleased the first time I went to Dr. Bitner's office. The staff were so professional, helpful and I felt they really cared. Dr. Bitner has a smile that will ease your worries, love his touch of humor. The anesthesiologist was so great to explaining everything. So far my experience has been wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I felt especially confident with Dr. Bitner because he specializes in faces. I wanted to get rid of my sagging neck skin and alleviate my perpetual frown. Dr Bitner explained different options well and performed the work with skill and artistry. Most importantly, I still look like myself - just a refreshed version of myself. That is exactly what I hoped for and exactly what I got. I would highly recommend Dr. Bitner for anyone considering work on their face.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. John Bitner is incredible!!! He is hands down the best facial surgeon. I traveled from Orange County California to bring my daughter to Dr. Bitner because he is that good. My daughter needed a rhinoplasty. Because she was only 16 years old I was very nervous and extremely cautious on who I would let do the rhinoplasty. I had consultations with a few very highly recommended surgeons in Newport Beach, CA but I was just not comfortable. After my initial meeting with Dr. Bitner, I scheduled her surgery. Its been almost one year since her surgery and we couldn't be any happier! Her rhinoplasty looks amazing. It corrected all the physical issues that caused concern. The best part it looks totally natural, not the "fake nose job" look. In Orange County you see a lot of plastic surgery so you can spot it a mile away and hers looks totally natural. No-one would ever know she had a rhinoplasty. Dr. Bitner has my family's facial surgical business for life! I truly think he is the BEST surgeon for Rhinoplasty! Go to him, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. John B. Bitner's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Assurant