Ratings for Dr. John B. Bitner

Amazing!! Would recommend to anyone!! I'm so happy with my results no complaints st all it was perfect.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I was very pleased the first time I went to Dr. Bitner's office. The staff were so professional, helpful and I felt they really cared. Dr. Bitner has a smile that will ease your worries, love his touch of humor. The anesthesiologist was so great to explaining everything. So far my experience has been wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I felt especially confident with Dr. Bitner because he specializes in faces. I wanted to get rid of my sagging neck skin and alleviate my perpetual frown. Dr Bitner explained different options well and performed the work with skill and artistry. Most importantly, I still look like myself - just a refreshed version of myself. That is exactly what I hoped for and exactly what I got. I would highly recommend Dr. Bitner for anyone considering work on their face.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. John Bitner is incredible!!! He is hands down the best facial surgeon. I traveled from Orange County California to bring my daughter to Dr. Bitner because he is that good. My daughter needed a rhinoplasty. Because she was only 16 years old I was very nervous and extremely cautious on who I would let do the rhinoplasty. I had consultations with a few very highly recommended surgeons in Newport Beach, CA but I was just not comfortable. After my initial meeting with Dr. Bitner, I scheduled her surgery. Its been almost one year since her surgery and we couldn't be any happier! Her rhinoplasty looks amazing. It corrected all the physical issues that caused concern. The best part it looks totally natural, not the "fake nose job" look. In Orange County you see a lot of plastic surgery so you can spot it a mile away and hers looks totally natural. No-one would ever know she had a rhinoplasty. Dr. Bitner has my family's facial surgical business for life! I truly think he is the BEST surgeon for Rhinoplasty! Go to him, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Thank you Dr Bitner, from consult to procedure to post op, you were kind, informative, and respectful. Thanks for taking the time at my consultation to listen to my concerns, inform me of my options, and letting me make an informed decision as to what procedures I wanted to have done. And thanks to you and your amazing staff for all the care during my recovery. I am 57 years old and had been unhappy with the loose skin on my neck as well as my eyelids hanging down over my eyelashes for quite some time. I lost quite a bit of weight and decided to reward myself by visiting Dr Bitner. At my consultation with Dr Bitner, he took the time to explain everything, and gave me all the information I felt I needed to make my decisions. In July of 2015, I had a Browlift, Blepharplasty (eyelid upper & lower), Lip Augmentation, and Facelift. No regrets! Thanks Dr Bitner and all your staff for the care you took on my behalf.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Went to Dr Bitner for silicone in my lip and had a ridge on the inside that I wanted removed! After 2 surgeries a year apart and 2 years later I look worse than when I started! If a Board Certified doctor can't fix something at least 50% better he should be honest and tell the patient!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

From the very first time I called to schedule a consultation, I knew I had chosen the very best to perform my rhinoplasty. I’d disliked my nose since I was really young and I’d only hoped that one day I’d get a rhinoplasty. When the time came to find a doctor, I read tons of reviews, listened to lots of experiences and researched doctors all over Utah. From the start, it was very clear that Dr John Bitner was highly skilled in performing rhinoplasty and specializing in faces in general. That was a big deal to me. I didn’t want to be going to someone who doesn’t specialize in faces, especially when a nose is front and center! The surgery and recovery for me far exceeded my expectations and were both so smooth. I did have a question during recovery and emailed Dr Bitner, he was so quick to respond and took time out of his weekend to respond! To me, that shows that he truly cares about his patients. The nurses and staff were amazing as well and so willing to answer questions and were very thorough. The receptionist is super sweet and I’ve never had to tell her my name when I check in because she remembers me and even our past conversations! As for my nose, I’ve had SO many compliments and everyone mentions how incredible my doctor is! I’ve had lots of happy tears because my nose looks like I’ve always dreamed and hoped it would look. I could not be happier with my results and my whole experience!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. John Bitner possesses the knowledge, skill and competence to provide a great surgical result. His staff is also very caring and competent. Surgical results were excellent. highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I had looked into getting a facelift for over a year and a half. I was just too afraid that I would look too plastic and just couldn't go through with it. My aesthetician told me she had hear good things and seen good work done by Dr. Bitner. I went in for a consultation. His staff was very good at calming my nerves and answering my questions. Dr. Bitner was very good in the consultation. He made suggestions in a kind way. I was given a quote for the work. There was no pressure just reassurance that I would love my "new look". I scheduled and had my surgery just weeks later. They were great to me that day and very professional. Questions were answered honestly and I felt confident in Dr. Bitner. I had facelift, brow lift and lip augmentation done. I am now 6 weeks post op and I LOVE my results. I look natural enough that people don't ask what I did. They just think I look "refreshed". Can't say enough about how happy I am with my results!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I am 21 years old, female. I got a nose job because of cosmetic reasons and I just happened to have a deviated septum. Dr John Bitner is the best plastic surgeon in Utah. Dr John Bitner is not only an amazing surgeon but an amazing surgeon. I never doubted his ability once. When i first went in he was very friendly and knew exactly what I wanted and made sure that I knew what I wanted. He did the 3D imaging on my nose and we sat there for awhile just deciding every single detail I wanted. I was confident that he was the surgeon for me. All of his staff were extra friendly too! Don't want to leave that part out! When I went in for my Pre Op appointment he gave me a little card with his cell number on it in case I had any questions before or after surgery. On surgery day i was super nervous and asked if we could change some things on the 3D imaging and he was so happy to help. Not once did I ever feel like I was bothering him or he had better things to do. When I woke up from surgery I was obviously still loopy and I dont remember this but my mom said I immediately started thanking everyone on the staff and when he came in a thanked him over and over again and said that I knew I made the right choice choosing him. Healing was easy and virtually painless. But I knew if I had any questions I could just text him. When I got my cast off he was probably more excited than me. He was so happy with the results and just complimented my face and my nose over and over. He really made me feel VIP and like he understood why I needed this done, that it wasn't stupid to want a nose job so young. I honestly think no other surgeon could have performed at his skill level. My nose was very very crooked in fact he said it was a 10/10 haha. And now it is 100% straight and 100% beautiful. He really is the best surgeon in Utah, Salt lake County, Wasatch Front! He really did so much better than I expected. I am blown away by my results and I know for a fact I wouldn't have this amazing of a nose if I had gone to any other surgeon. Dr Bitner just knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. John B. Bitner's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Wellcare Health Plans