Ratings for Dr. John B. Bitner

Choosing a surgeon for my rhinoplasty was not a decision I took lightly. I am Canadian, and, after three years of researching surgeons, from all over Canada and the U.S., I chose Dr. John Bitner. Why? Because he is both a facial plastic surgeon and an ENT specialist. I wanted someone who is an expert, for not only did I want my nose to look nice and natural, I also wanted it to function properly. Also, my nose had been badly broken when I was a child, so I needed both plastic surgery and reconstruction. With every interaction, Dr. Bitner took the time to listen to, and answer, all of my questions and concerns. I could tell he genuinely cares about his patients. Additionally, his patient coordinator, Brandi, was a gem to work with! She was wonderfully helpful with scheduling appointments, with taking pre-and post-surgery pictures, and with providing information on the financing options available. On the morning of my surgery, Dr. Bitner’s team made me feel so comfortable. I wish I could recall the anesthesiologist’s name, for he was especially kind and comforting. It has been six months since my surgery, and I couldn’t be happier with the result! My nose now ‘fits’ my face perfectly. Honestly, no one would ever guess I’ve had a rhinoplasty, because it looks completely natural. I highly recommend Dr. Bitner and his team!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Bitner was terrific! The BEST IN HIS FIELD! My experience with his entire staff was GREAT. They were thorough with preparing me for what to expect and explained everything prior to my facial procedure. My biggest concern was that the results wouldn't look natural, but they do. I am extremely pleased with the results, and would highly recommend Dr. Bitner. Definitely worth it!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Amazing!! Would recommend to anyone!! I'm so happy with my results no complaints st all it was perfect.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I was very pleased the first time I went to Dr. Bitner's office. The staff were so professional, helpful and I felt they really cared. Dr. Bitner has a smile that will ease your worries, love his touch of humor. The anesthesiologist was so great to explaining everything. So far my experience has been wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I felt especially confident with Dr. Bitner because he specializes in faces. I wanted to get rid of my sagging neck skin and alleviate my perpetual frown. Dr Bitner explained different options well and performed the work with skill and artistry. Most importantly, I still look like myself - just a refreshed version of myself. That is exactly what I hoped for and exactly what I got. I would highly recommend Dr. Bitner for anyone considering work on their face.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. John Bitner is incredible!!! He is hands down the best facial surgeon. I traveled from Orange County California to bring my daughter to Dr. Bitner because he is that good. My daughter needed a rhinoplasty. Because she was only 16 years old I was very nervous and extremely cautious on who I would let do the rhinoplasty. I had consultations with a few very highly recommended surgeons in Newport Beach, CA but I was just not comfortable. After my initial meeting with Dr. Bitner, I scheduled her surgery. Its been almost one year since her surgery and we couldn't be any happier! Her rhinoplasty looks amazing. It corrected all the physical issues that caused concern. The best part it looks totally natural, not the "fake nose job" look. In Orange County you see a lot of plastic surgery so you can spot it a mile away and hers looks totally natural. No-one would ever know she had a rhinoplasty. Dr. Bitner has my family's facial surgical business for life! I truly think he is the BEST surgeon for Rhinoplasty! Go to him, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Thank you Dr Bitner, from consult to procedure to post op, you were kind, informative, and respectful. Thanks for taking the time at my consultation to listen to my concerns, inform me of my options, and letting me make an informed decision as to what procedures I wanted to have done. And thanks to you and your amazing staff for all the care during my recovery. I am 57 years old and had been unhappy with the loose skin on my neck as well as my eyelids hanging down over my eyelashes for quite some time. I lost quite a bit of weight and decided to reward myself by visiting Dr Bitner. At my consultation with Dr Bitner, he took the time to explain everything, and gave me all the information I felt I needed to make my decisions. In July of 2015, I had a Browlift, Blepharplasty (eyelid upper & lower), Lip Augmentation, and Facelift. No regrets! Thanks Dr Bitner and all your staff for the care you took on my behalf.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Went to Dr Bitner for silicone in my lip and had a ridge on the inside that I wanted removed! After 2 surgeries a year apart and 2 years later I look worse than when I started! If a Board Certified doctor can't fix something at least 50% better he should be honest and tell the patient!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

From the very first time I called to schedule a consultation, I knew I had chosen the very best to perform my rhinoplasty. I’d disliked my nose since I was really young and I’d only hoped that one day I’d get a rhinoplasty. When the time came to find a doctor, I read tons of reviews, listened to lots of experiences and researched doctors all over Utah. From the start, it was very clear that Dr John Bitner was highly skilled in performing rhinoplasty and specializing in faces in general. That was a big deal to me. I didn’t want to be going to someone who doesn’t specialize in faces, especially when a nose is front and center! The surgery and recovery for me far exceeded my expectations and were both so smooth. I did have a question during recovery and emailed Dr Bitner, he was so quick to respond and took time out of his weekend to respond! To me, that shows that he truly cares about his patients. The nurses and staff were amazing as well and so willing to answer questions and were very thorough. The receptionist is super sweet and I’ve never had to tell her my name when I check in because she remembers me and even our past conversations! As for my nose, I’ve had SO many compliments and everyone mentions how incredible my doctor is! I’ve had lots of happy tears because my nose looks like I’ve always dreamed and hoped it would look. I could not be happier with my results and my whole experience!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. John Bitner possesses the knowledge, skill and competence to provide a great surgical result. His staff is also very caring and competent. Surgical results were excellent. highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. John B. Bitner's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2003)