Ratings for Dr. Janice Manning

Just one visit and i need no other convincing to say that she is the best! My back and neck feels like new. Been going for sessions at other chiropractor centres but Dr Janice's session is superb. I feel different in a good way and my pain has been greatly reduced too!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Love this Dr! My neck and back have been stiff for years, a few sessions with Dr. Manning and I was as good as new! Now I see her periodically to maintain. She's very good at what she does. The office staff are friendly and visits are always prompt.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

It's always a treat to visit and she has helped me do things I haven't been able to do in years! I had very bad lower back pain and she has made it so much better! She is very knowledgeable and so personable. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Seeing Dr. Manning is one of my favourite things to do (especially when my neck is really bad). I never have to wait longer than 5 minutes for my appointment and her staff are always friendly. Dr. Manning has worked wonders on my neck and back and I have been singing her praises this past year. I have been having neck and back issues for almost 10 years and seeing Dr. Manning this past year changed my life. She is an excellent chiropractor and I would recommend her without a second thought.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

She doesn't run a glamorous office (its tucked inside the basement at the back of the building) and that's not a bad thing. She is passionate about her practice and has been very helpful to me both in terms of effectively treating my condition and accommodating my variable schedule. She is not one of those doctors that tries to keep you coming back for more treatments after you are healed. I definitely recommend her as a very good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Most amazing Doctor I have ever had! so knowledgeable and kind, can't recommend her enough!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

The best. I wish all my doctors/ health care providers were as knowledgeable and kind and Dr. Manning

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have lived with chronic back pain for most of my life. I tried everything but was afraid to go to a chiropractor. I cannot believe how quickly she has helped me on the road to recovery, to living a normal life. She is fabulous. All previous comments are right on the money! So true.. My only regret is that I never went to her sooner. She is the best! Myself and my husband thank you Dr. Manning.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Great staff, great results. Dr. Manning is very personable, approachable, helpful, professional, need I say more. Would and have recommended Dr. Manning to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013