Ratings for Dr. Janice Manning

Regular patient for 6 yrs. for general wellness. 3 Times I've presented with issues that were becoming chronic (tension headaches, numbness and SI pain. Successful treatment each time!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Could not be more pleased with my treatment! Dr. Manning is incredibly skilled and knowledgeable and my care with healed my issue and eliminate my pain. So grateful!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

I was told that dr. Janice Manning was the best I wasn't let down I feel like a new man thank you dr. Manning

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Just one visit and i need no other convincing to say that she is the best! My back and neck feels like new. Been going for sessions at other chiropractor centres but Dr Janice's session is superb. I feel different in a good way and my pain has been greatly reduced too!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Love this Dr! My neck and back have been stiff for years, a few sessions with Dr. Manning and I was as good as new! Now I see her periodically to maintain. She's very good at what she does. The office staff are friendly and visits are always prompt.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

It's always a treat to visit and she has helped me do things I haven't been able to do in years! I had very bad lower back pain and she has made it so much better! She is very knowledgeable and so personable. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Seeing Dr. Manning is one of my favourite things to do (especially when my neck is really bad). I never have to wait longer than 5 minutes for my appointment and her staff are always friendly. Dr. Manning has worked wonders on my neck and back and I have been singing her praises this past year. I have been having neck and back issues for almost 10 years and seeing Dr. Manning this past year changed my life. She is an excellent chiropractor and I would recommend her without a second thought.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

She doesn't run a glamorous office (its tucked inside the basement at the back of the building) and that's not a bad thing. She is passionate about her practice and has been very helpful to me both in terms of effectively treating my condition and accommodating my variable schedule. She is not one of those doctors that tries to keep you coming back for more treatments after you are healed. I definitely recommend her as a very good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Most amazing Doctor I have ever had! so knowledgeable and kind, can't recommend her enough!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

The best. I wish all my doctors/ health care providers were as knowledgeable and kind and Dr. Manning

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015