Ratings for Paula Westlund

Snarky, snide, with no bedside manner. I would not recommend her to anyone. She needs to learn a thing or two about how to interact with compassion towards patients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I have now gone to see Dr. Paula Westlund twice and will continue to go back. She has been one of the most helpful OB GYN doctors that I have had.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Paula Westlund placed IUD incorrectly and failed to inform me that I should wait 30 days until she needs to check if the IUD is placed correctly to protect from getting pregnant. At the check-up 30 days later she couldn't find my IUD anywhere! because it slipped inside my stomach! while I had un-protected sex until I found this out. I didn't even get an apology from her, nothing! Because of Paula Westlund's mistake I had to have another doctor remove the IUD from my stomach that even with my insurance cost me $1,500! The only thing that Allina clinic in Woodbury was able to reimburse me is my $20 co-pay for seeing Paula Westlund... From talking to Allina staff members nobody seemed surprised that this happened to me... It sounds like this is not the first time that patients are disapointed in her service. Beware! Do not see Paula Westlund! Bad service and very limited knowledge! Also, I was very disapointed at how Allina clinic in Woodbury, MN handled the whole situation...

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010