Ratings for Dr. Jared Wendt

Nightmare experience with some work he has done. He is very cordial and friendly but I will not be going back to him. ................................

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I've been with Dr. Wendt for 7 yrs. and he has been amazing with my family. I will not see any other dentist in the city. However I am disappointed in the staff at midtown dental for neglecting to tell me he has left midtown dental and moved to another clinic. Even After numerous attempts with phone calls to ask where he has moved. Good thing I was able to contact the dental college and they were able to provide me the info. For any patients looking for dr Wendt he moved to CIRCLE DRIVE & 8th STREET DENTAL http://www.circle8dental.com/ As a patient I have the right to no where my dr has gone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I had a root canal and a few other procedures done to my teeth years ago when he was at lakewood dental. He did an excellent job and I was comfortable the entire time. (I am a very nervous person when at dentist)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

worked hard to satisfy difficult patient with unusual needs. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I have always been very satisfied with Dr Wendt's work. The overall experience has improved significantly since he moved to the Midtown Clinic - staff are not wearing flip flops, hygenists are skilled and thorough and there is a process in place for emergencies which does not necessitate having to go to a different clinic for an emergency.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Very bright person, no ego. Great quality service and excellent staff. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Pulled my wisdom teeth out and didn't feel a thing. He is a great Dentist!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

seemed very pre-occupied talking to his assistant and little "patient"time. Left the office very quickly after my filling and left me sitting there when I had questions to ask him. Work was satisfactory but needs to work on patient-doctor skills.

Submitted March 24, 2011

Finally I found a great dentist with a personality, im petrified of needles butdidn't feel a thing when he extracted four of my teeth that day!!! not like my previous experience with another dentist. Truly a great experience.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010