Ratings for Dr. Mark Sarkany

My family has been with the practice for 40 years, starting with Marks father, Andy. I can honestly say that this has been and continues to be the best dental practice I have ever encountered. I HATED dentists UNTIL I started up here. My kids loved going. Now they take their kids and they love going. I TRUST THEM 100%. Unfortunately, I leaned that with Dentists...it's definitely a buyer beware jungle out there. Two of my now grown children, moved out of town (or province) ran into situations with unscrupulous dentists (separate places and one of them ran into two dentists that did this..) , who claimed they had a mouth full of cavities, and in one case tried to kill one of my daughters teeth in an attempt to create a situation that would allow that scammer dentist to do a root canal. They had regular checkups with Sark and never had a cavity, so to be suddenly told they had 18, 20 cavities and a different practice... I knew there was a big problem. After they were re evaluated at Sarks practice...it was found that there was nothing wrong with their teeth (as I suspected), and the damage done to their teeth by these unscrupulous dentists was a deliberate attempt to pad their pockets. I was shocked. Now they travel back to London for dental treatment here. One from BC...the other three hours away. The hygienists in this office are terrific, too. The whole staff is. I can honestly say I look forward to going...and for / from me... that's HUGE.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Great care. Best staff around. Always up on new procedures

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Love at first root canal! I first visited the Sarkany family practice about 16 years ago as a new Londoner. My sons, husband and I have always received exceptional care from simple procedures to extractions root canals and restorations and emergency situations (We've had a few!) Mark is AMAZING and I tell everyone that will listen what a fantastic dentist he is. Office staff are welcoming and very friendly and the kids have never had a bad experience. We love Sarkany dentistry!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Pleasant experience every time. Friendly and warm staff. Dr. Mark does very high quality work and I have also had good experiences with the other dentists.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Not a great experience with my son. Dr. Mark does have a good bedside manners. Do not bring your chilren there.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Excellent dentist. And his staff are all very friendly and excellent at what they do. I was a patient of his father's years ago and happy to be a patient of his son.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Couldn't be happier with the experience dealing with Dr. Sarkany and his staff. Very helpful and really took care of me.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Not the best dentist for your kids. My child had the worst first visit to the dentist with Dr. Mark. Bring your child somewhere else to get their teeth looked at.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

My experience at Dr. Sarkany's office was great. The dental hygienist did phenomenal work that made my time there in their office very comfortable. She was helpful, open, and efficient. I met Mark Sarkany a short while later and he possessed similar qualities. He was very personable, and made me feel like I had been going there for years (I have not). They gave a great impression, and I'm kinda sorry I'll only be there once every nine months.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

very good, same day service if needed, three dentists in the office

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010