Ratings for Dr. Igal Sebag

Great cardiologist, he is kind, thorough, friendly, and great at his job.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

My Family doctor referred me to this specialist in a private clinic It was a privilege to have access to his knowledge and skills, well that's how he made me feel no compassion, no empathy, no time to take his eyes of his computer, didn't answer half of my question, i guess he couldn't care less except for my payment. He would be better suited to focus on research were the only thing he would have to interact with would be his computer...

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Terrible experience. Unprofessional and lack of compassion. I recommend you stay away from this incompetent cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Le docteur Sebag est très professionnel et très compétent. Le plus gros problème est son secrétariat et notamment sa secrétaire qui est d une impolitesse et d un manque de respect jamais vu. Elle ne répond jamais au téléphone, et quand on lui demande quelque chose elle nous crie pratiquement dessus sans nous laisser finir notre phrase. Cela m est arrivé plusieurs fois à moi mais j ai également assisté à des scènes avec d autres patients. Le docteur Sebag est lui même conscient de la mauvaise attitude de sa secrétaire mais semble impuissant.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

if he would only answer my mothers phone calls or respond to all of her voice messages he has left, I would maybe be able to rate this doctor. Very unprofessional!!!! my mother has had 3 heart attacks plus open heart surgery and to think he would return phone calls.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I am pleased with the care I received. Very patient, and extremely sympathetic. He answered all my questions and if I didn't understand his medical terms, he took the time to explain with great patience.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr.Sebag is kind, my reception, treatment, medical care, was excellent and far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Sebag was on top of my situation and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I am very surprised by the some comments I read here. After two visits I found this doctor really kind an attentioned. He was serious and rigorous, but smiling and patient. He really took the time to listen to me and asked if I had other questions. I will gladly see him in two years!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Very unhelpful, impatient and DOES NOT LISTEN. Wouldn't work with me or address any of my concerns or adverse drug reactions, which were considerable.Hates answering questions.I had to beg for follow up. Glad I found another cardiologist. Quite self interested.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

unpleasant arrogant person that the staff does not seem to like either. late and became impatient with questions from me and my wife

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015