Ratings for Dr. Jessica Djeredjian

Great doctor. She is so warm, friendly, great with kids, takes time to answer all your questions. She follows up with every concerns and really cares about the kids. Could not be happier with a pediatrician. Highly recommend her. The only negative is that she is not often on time. This is because of the above reasons. She takes the time you need to have all your questions answered and she goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Excellent doctor. I switched my daughter's pediatrician with her. She loves her job and children, you can tell. She is not punctual but it's fine, because she doesn't rush you out from her office. She answers every question and gives advice too. Great great great!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

She is excellent! Exactly what you expect from a doctor, knowledgeable, to the point, caring and listening. Why other doctors in tintytots can't be like her! My daughter loves her and doctor appointments are fun when I tell her she is going to see Dr Djeredjian.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

She is a fantastic doctor! Takes all the time needed to answer my questions! Couldn't ask for a better doctor for my kids!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

She is very kind, she stays updated and she always gives good advice. I couldn't find a better doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

We went to the clinic for an emergency, and she was very nice, professional, a good listener, and took the time to answer all my questions concerning my children thoroughly. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

She is the BEST doctor! She listens to what you say and gives you time to ask questions and voice concerns, and is very understanding and patient with my children. She has been wonderful and I could not be happier to have her as my pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

She is the best pediatrician ever!She is so nice to the children and is also a good listener to them and us.she is very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010