You may also like

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

This doctor needs to learn how to treat his patients with respect. He doesn't seem to understand that other peoples time is valuable too. He is never on time, and is more worried about overhead costs than his patients. He has been know to call and cancel an appointment that I have booked with him over two weeks in advance the morning of. I have overheard him talking to his staff saying why am I seeing this patient, I have already seen them for this and what do they think I can do for them? He really needs to be examined and evaluated in detail with the college.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

I have worked with numerous family physicians in my professional life and this physician is incompetent in my opinion. He should have stayed a pharmacist! Taking over the practice from Dr Awrey who was one of the real "old-time" doctors who still did housecalls up until the end. Nalezny doesn't take the time to know his patients so when we needed a script filled and he said my husband had to come into the office to be seen first. This may not sound offensive but my husband has ALS and coming into Nalezny's office would be incredibly time consuming and exhausting for him to get a refill for a drug he has been taking for 3 years! If he had any compassion (or knowledge) whatsoever he would have done the proper thing and refilled the script. We are no longer going to see Nalezny and I am going to formally complain to the College. If you are of child bearing age you will do well with this jerk (by looking at what he has in his office which is geared to infants & toddlers) but all others stay away. he also has a very extensive list of charges if you want anything from him in the way of forms. he lost our first request to see a specialist when he took over which delayed the first appointment by 9 months. The second request to see a specialist he was referring us to an inappropriate specialist who would not have been able to help us with any issues other than surgery (which is not what we were looking for). Thank god we were already seeing another specialist who recognized the condition immediately (Nalezny's comment was I have never seen anything like that before). Considering all I had to do was google the presenting symptoms and we found out what we could be expecting in way of a diagnosis - why couldn't he have done this and made the appropriate referral.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

The first time I met Dr. Nelezny I left the office feeling as though I had just left a time warp from the planet idiotic. Talking to him was like talking to the back of a mannequin, more interest in typing than listening. He is by far the least carrying Dr. I have ever met. I was with Dr. Awrey for 24 yrs, a third generation patient. This man will never meet the standard set by Dr. Awrey and his office staff. I've since found a new Dr. and feel very comfortable with every visit. Never once felt that way at Nalezny's office. As far as his staff, it seemed every time I went there was a new receptionist. Once had the first appointment and waited over an hour. My overall view of him is that he should had stayed in the pharmacy, away from patients, where you are in the open and can run like a rabbit. An absolute disgrace to the medical community Dr. Awry was so respected in.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I came to Dr. Nalezny from a family doctor I had for 10 years. I was having fertility issues and my old family doctor refused to send me for testing. He said, "if it's meant to happen, it'll happen". During my very first appointment with Dr. Nalezny, he referred me to a specialist. His staff are very prompt with referring and his referral girl is very knowledgable with what doctor has specific wait times. I don't have to wait long for appointments which is awesome. I don't get people complaining about having to wait a few days. My last doctor it took 2 weeks for an appointment. I am recommending him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Nalezny's office continues to provide a dysfunctional service. My aging mother only tolerates this office because of her infirmness - the office is close. Getting a timely appointment isn't possible, but charging you for services is top priority for them! Dr. Awrey had a well managed and professional staff that worked like a fine tuned Swiss watch. This crew, not so much. Recently, a sample provided to this office for routine testing and a promise for results three days later proved once again that this office couldn't organize a 1 float parade! Sample dropped off on Dec. 19, result call-back Jan.5. Nice huh? Especially since the client is 85 years old. So, we spent Dec.24 at emergency because the Dr.'s office failed in their duty to serve the sick. Who is this moron and why hasn't Ontario Health looked into this? Myself, I was pleased with Dr. Awrey, but I left after one visit with this guy. I now have a competent, caring, organised and respectable Dr. that is more healing - less condescending. My advice, get rid of this turkey and find someone who is a doctor for all the right reasons - because they genuinely care!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Biggest idiot I have ever met , I don't need a degree to have compassion and be truthful and honest with others. this dr treats his patients with disrespect and dishonesty really I question if he really has a degree.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

This doctor should not be a doctor. He has no manners or concerns for his patients. For starters he was over an hour late arriving to the office. I was waiting in one of the rooms when he was outside the door berating his staff for giving me an appointment for a procedure. Then he walked in the room and said to me that his staff screwed up. He is so arrogant! I cannot believe they way he treats his staff, and his patients from the way he treated me. His staff, mainly Kaitlyn have been wonderful, and always seem to be apologizing for his mistakes.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Nalezny has provided me with nothing but good care! Whenever I need to be seen by a specialist he refers me right away and I do not have to go back for the same problem more than once. As far as his staff goes, Caitlyn has been doing an awesome job on her own.She's always smiling and seems to be on top of things. Whenever I call for an appointment I get in within a few days. With my old family dr I sometimes was waiting 4 weeks. I think some of these comments are for people who want a doctor to wipe their bums and hold their hands! I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with Dr. Nalezny and his staff.Kudos to them for putting up with us who seem to have unrealistic expectations.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Stephan Nalezny's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I left this doctor for.a reason and I would not.go back to him I don't care if.my file is there or not he is a very rude doctor I have ever met"

December 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor needs to learn how to treat his patients with respect. He doesn't seem to understand that other peoples time is valuable too. He is never on time, a..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have worked with numerous family physicians in my professional life and this physician is incompetent in my opinion. He should have stayed a pharmacist! Taki..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The first time I met Dr. Nelezny I left the office feeling as though I had just left a time warp from the planet idiotic. Talking to him was like talking to th..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Nalezny from a family doctor I had for 10 years. I was having fertility issues and my old family doctor refused to send me for testing. He said, "..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nalezny's office continues to provide a dysfunctional service. My aging mother only tolerates this office because of her infirmness - the office is close. ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "smart doctor, long wait times but he is willing to run necessary tests or referrals. Staff is nice and helpful."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Biggest idiot I have ever met , I don't need a degree to have compassion and be truthful and honest with others. this dr treats his patients with disrespect and..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor should not be a doctor. He has no manners or concerns for his patients. For starters he was over an hour late arriving to the office. I was waiting ..."

September 25, 2014