Ratings for Dr. Stephan Nalezny

I can't believe all the negativity!!! Dr. Nalezny is an amazing doctor. He's very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things which most other doctors don't do. Yes, this puts him behind and generally there is a wait but I'd rather wait an hour and see someone that actually cares and helps me understand then wait 2-4 hours to see someone that's going to prescribe unnecessarily and just sees me as a paycheck. Staff wise there has been quite a few over the years but his current secretary is amazing!! I seriously don't know how she's runs the office completely on her own and still has a smile on her face.... I know I couldn't do it. She goes out of her way to make sure everyone and everything is taken care of. They both have such big hearts and are a fantastic dual.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Staff complaining about patients to other patients is unproffessional and unsettling. May need to hire better help.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Nalezny is never on time for appointments. Waiting time can extend to almost an hour. Thought he was getting better, but does not appear so. Think a new doctor is close on the horizon !

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr . Nalezney is not a nice person at all. He reported to the dmv that I was having seizures because of benzodiazapine use. I lost my licence and now need a urine toxification screen to get it back. I just recieved a letter of what he wrote to disability that has come back to haunt me. I am being medically reviewed because my seizures where reported as possibly linked to benzodiazapine addiction and would likely get better . I got diagnosed epileptic after and I regret so much applying for disability with this doctor. Now i have to worry about my entire life falling apart because this doctor makes judgemental diagnoses based on no facts at all

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Nalezny is slowly improving but needs to get on his staff. Office girl is useless, doesnt follow up with appointments, she is basically useless. If it wasnt so difficult finding a new dr. I would be gone. Trying to get her office girl to do anything is ridiculous. Dr. Nalezny needs to get on top of this problem asap.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Why does his staff always change? I haven't been there in 2 years but I was surprised to find yet another new front girl. The younger girls he had a few years back (2-3 years ago) were very friendly and helpful. It's like pulling teeth talking to the new one. If I didn't go only a few times I'd find a talk with more office consistency

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Can't believe all the negativity and bad comments. Dr Nalezny is professional, caring and a great Dr.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

We have Dr Nalezny because our doc passed away..at 1st we didn't like him but you have to remember he was taking new patients and not knowing them he couldn't just give out scrips etc..having a new practice I can imagine what it's like to get to no all...lots of stress and making sure you don't give wrong advice etc...now that he has settled down I can't say enough obout him...very caring and always addressed our situation...I had a cat bite and he had a book that told him what the best meds were ...always up to date on his meds etc...my other doc gave me antibiotics for phlegm on my chest but he said it was post nasal drip and to take a nasal spray...We are very very happy with him and am sorry others feel diifferent...one has to remember that starting a new business the stress has to be bad and one can't always have a big smile etc...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Nalezny has been that he spends more time than most docs teaching and explaining things to his patients. He uses diagrams to illustrate. I think he is very knowledgeable and helpful. I give him a thumbs up!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

The only reason this buffoon has a 5 star in helpfulness is because of his staff member Kaitlin. This doctor is the biggest joke I have ever come across in my life, he doesn't care about his patients, he doesn't care if you're sick, the only thing he cares about is time for himself. It's almost like he wants to be a doctor, but doesn't want to put in the effort to actually BE a doctor. I've heard the way he talks to patients, and I've seen how he treats his staff - he can't hold down employees because he is a generally AWFUL human being all around. Kaitlin is absolutely phenomenal, she is helpful and kind and genuinely cares about the patients - which is a lot more than I can say for Dr. Nalezny. He never completes medical forms, never fills prescriptions and is just the BIGGEST JOKE of a doctor I have ever seen. A word to the wise - stay far, far away from this man and his practice.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016