Ratings for Dr. Michelle McMillan

I have been a patient of Dr. McMillan's for about 20 years. I find her to be a very caring and compassionate physician. She always takes the time to listen to my health concerns. I particularly like the fact that she recommends books to read that pertain to my health problems. The information in these books has been very helpful to me. I would highly recommend Dr. McMillan to anyone who desires an intelligent physician who truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr McMillan's for at least 15 years. She has helped me thru may major life issues, always supporting me. If you are a person who is Dr shopping and want a quick prescription, she is not for you. She listens, gives good advice, and looks at the holistic person, not just your diagnosis. Dr McMillan will suggest over the counter drugs if she feels they will work for you, always looking for alternatives. When she does prescribe medications, they work for what the problem is. Her staff is wonderful and when leaving the office, I feel supportive and not alone in my medical issues. Questions and phone calls are answered quickly and honestly. Only necessary test are done, saving money and time. Her personality is one of caring, respect and I can tell her work is a continuation of who she is as a person, not just someone doing a job for money. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a caring, respectful, and professional doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I have known Dr. McMillan for 8 years and find her caring, compassionate, intelligent and always willing to spend time with me. She was my mother's doctor and is now mine and my sister's. If I didn't trust her, I wouldn't go to her. I often recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I find her pleasant, easy to talk to and trust worthy. she seems to know her business and listens to my health concerns and comes up with answers that other doctors missed. I would recommend her to family and friends

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. McMillan is a very caring and thorough doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

We are shocked at childish & foolish reviews. As senior citizens weve had a lot of doctors through the years.We know what makes an outstanding doctor.Our last doctor now has a nurse practicioner who totally misdiagnoised me with pneumonia and two antibiotic shots in my rear.I was not better, so quickly went to a highly recommended woman respitory doctor coughing and hardly able to breath.I was given a breathing treatment and in 15 minutes diagnosed with serious asthma.A grandfather died of asthma and cousin just died.We asked that doctor to recommended a woman internist for her ability not her personality or life style and we are very conservative people.She recommended two one was Dr. McMillan-brilliant and caring.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Liked very much.Lots of personal attention.Very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

One of the WORST doctors around. . Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010