Ratings for Dr. Erin Brynt

this women shouldn't be called a doctor on my 1st visit, she was so judgemental, just because i had 2 facial piercings, not one bit of bed side manner, sat and interupted everything i tried to explain to her, never cracked a smile, she acted like she didn't trust me, or believe all i had gone threw, i was so upset when i left there, i was in tears. she took me off all my current meds, switched every bit of it, she wrote me 7 new prescriptions without finding out if i had any allergies to anything, she even went as far as to call my daughter a thief, on my 2nd visit because i ran 2 days short on my 1 medication, i wouldn't take my dog there...she was a really really poor choice, she is at doctors care on west market street DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GO THERE AND THINK FOR A MINUTE YOU WILL GET THE TREATMENT YOU SO DESERVE....BAD DOCTOR,UNFRIENDLY STAFF.....i even had my records with me, and she wouldn't even look at them, she said she wasn't interested we were starting over...REALLY?

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010