Dr. Paul Vitenas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Vitenas

He is a great doctor, a true professional. His staff are very knowledgeable and polite. Beautiful office, relaxing atmosphere. He is very attentive and his work on me is amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Exceptional doctor! Simply the best! I looked and researched doctors throughout the country to do several procedures including nose, chin, and lipo all in one surgery and this is the only doctor who I would consider. Two weeks after the surgery I can not have imagined what an amazing result I achieved. His work has made me look amazing. Through out the experience his staff and him self made you feel you where in the right hands ... His experience, education and artistic approach to helping me attain my goals was outstanding.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Vitenas is a very special Dr. He truly knows what he's doing, he takes the time to talk to you with a caring attitude, he express himself and his attentiveness to his patients as MONEY IS NOT WHAT IM AFTER but your satisfaction. I had done lipo and a scar revision with him in the past and I keep coming back to him. Im about to do a neck lipo and tummy tuck/implants. I feel like a celebrity everytime I visit his office. Very caring staff. I had botox abd fillers and OMG the nurse called me 3 days later asking me how I feel???? she was following up on my botox, botox people! I cant say enough praises about his work, he is gifted and whatever his hands lays on, trust me, it will be perfection. AMAZING staff, I mean, EVERYONE OF THEM, EVERYONE! He is very secure about his doings and gives you a piece of mind. He will take care of you! Choose him as your surgeon, Im saying... He is the best I've seen and I have visited SEVERAL plastic surgeons. Im a person who do not write reviews but he deserves it!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Im absolutely pleased with my whole experience so far! I've been to 4 other doctors to come down to making a decision and Dr. Vitenas and his staff are by far the best! They are very professional and knowledgeable. His coordinator, Cherie is the best (I have no words to describe her kindness and responsiveness)- they made me feel cared for. The staff at the hospital he operates were amazing (I asked the RN "why are you guys so happy here? - she said they treat the employees well so they will have happy employees)- Im paying 4K more for this procedure and I feel is worth it! I was a little bit insecure and I told Cherie whom took her time and asked me to go back again and speak with Dr. Vitenas AGAIN...... we met and I felt 100% sure he is my surgeon of choice!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I had Saline implants that were 13 yrs old. I exchanged them for the Silicone Gel implants. Pros - they are so soft, natural looking and feeling. It am pleased with the outcome! I was glad that Dr. Vitenas assisted me with the best size of the new implant to fit my body and shape. He explained the new softer look of my breasts and the shape and feel of the silicone gel implants would make a difference to me. Anyone having older saline implants and having them replaced with Silicone gel implants would be thrilled with the attention and detail the Dr. Vitenas gives to his patients. I was nervous about exchanging the implants since I did not have a deflation, but realized that it was a good time to do this before I had any major issues. My recovery has been very good and I listened to Dr. Vitenas on how to be patient on the changes in appearance that are to come over the initial 6 weeks recovery. He has been so wonderful and kind, I would recommend him 10x's over

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I'm getting great results from my laser hair removal treatments.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I have two babies that I nursed for over 6 months. My boobs looked totally different after that. So I got evaluations from different doctors and decided to get implants with Dr. Vitenas because of the way he does the procedure. He explained that I would have very little pain and that I would recover quickly. I couldn't be more pleased with the results and I'm pleased to recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I had Botox for the 1st time with Dr. Vitenas and absolutely love the results… he did an excellent job listening to my needs and explaining the treatment to me. The staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Vitenas was my doctor I had chosen for my surgery. It was the best decision I have ever made! I had a breast augmentation and Juvederm injections done for fuller lips. I am so happy with my results he is an amazing surgeon and would recommend him to anyone wanting any type of cosmetic procedure done. They have a great, really friendly staff too. Nothing at all bad to say about him everything is perfect!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

He was so nice and patient with me. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Paul Vitenas's Credentials

• Tulane University (Grad. 1990)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.