Ratings for Dr. Robert Lyles

I was referred to Dr. Lyles after being sent from doctor to doctor--more than 20 including Johns Hopikins & Univ. of Pittsburgh. Dr. Lyles is the most remarkable and knowledgeable doctors I have ever come across. He spends a considerable amount of time, and he truly cares about doing the best for his patients. The above comments are completely untrue. Dr Lyles is one of the most accessible, and optimistic doctors I have ever encountered. I have been seeing Dr. Lyles for more than 6 years, and over the course of that time he has never given up with helping me. My many medical conditions have improved. I don't know where I would be without his help. I had many a doctor tell me that they had no idea how to help me. On the average, I rarely wait more than a few minutes. The staff are very helpful, and truly care about the welfare of the patients. His partner, Dr. Martin is also truly gifted. They make a remarkable team.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

What a dick! Just because he has an MD and PhD (I have a PhD, so am not impressed), he thinks he and his staff can talk down to you. He actually said during my first interview, "You have the body of a 90 year old" then turned to my wife and asked, "Why are you still with him?" Run, run, run away from this ****. He is only a doctor for the money!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

He takes his time with you. new office policy is BAD. Lots of fees to get rich. Due to that I have to find a new doc who cares more about me & less about $$. You have to pay for a piece of paper, prescriptions that have to be faxed or called in. NO PROFESSIONALISM here. Strictly get rich policy ONLY. He sees his patients as a $ sign. I filled out a form for work and he signed it and it cost me $15. He will make you come in for an office visit on a refill that is not a controlled substance that he perscribed for over a year just to get the $ & you get the same perscription. Even with participating insurance you pay what insurance doesnt cover, even though he is supposed to accept insurance he participates in, in full. you pay for everything. I forgot to get my 1 perscription & called same day. The call cost me $25 and the perscription cost me $5 and I had to pay to have it faxed to the pharmacy. And they are trying to up business since pts r leaving.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010