You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Sabri

He doesn't care and wants you out of his office ASAP. Truly unfortunate. Had high hopes for him due to the majority of the reviews on this website. Hopefully he learns some bedside manners. Very condescending and rude. Doesn't listen. Absolutely dissapointing.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Have had adult strabismus corrected surgically by him. The negative reviews on this site appear to be fictitious as I have never seen him in anything but a great disposition and very concerned about his patients at all times.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I've been talking my daughter to Dr.Sabri evey 6 month for the past 8 yrs. He truly is amazing with kids and helping parents understand what is going on with their kids. Not once has he made her uncomfortable or cry while doing any test.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Sabri is a wonderful doctor and very personable and knowledgeable. I have an adult strabismus that I would like to have surgery on for my own personal reasons and he was very knowledgeable, friendly and more than willing to answer any questions we might have! If you are lucky enough to need an eye specialist and are one of the lucky ones who gets referred to him, you will be in great hands!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Sabri is a wonderful doctor!! He put my 4 year old granddaughter at ease, he listened and explained things very well. I am very glad he is here in Hamilton. He is very personable and took his time with us. His technician, Alanna, was also very helpful, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I am truly shocked and dissapointed in Dr. Sabri. I hoped for a doctor who would listen and truly care for their patients, but I suppose that isn't the case with him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was just having a bad day. After a few more trips to see him, I have decided to not visit him any further. He is rude, condescending, and overall disrespectful. I do not recommend anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Sabri was always very kind, patient and friendly to my daughter with Down Syndrome and to my whole family. He is very knowledgeable. I always felt we were in good hands. We stopped seeing him only because we moved out of Canada.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Sabri is a very good doctor - he knows his stuff and is kind and caring. He takes the time to explain things and directs you where you need to go if there are things beyond his specialty. He has been a blessing for me !

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Dr. Kourosh Sabri's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He doesn't care and wants you out of his office ASAP. Truly unfortunate. Had high hopes for him due to the majority of the reviews on this website. Hopefully he..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have had adult strabismus corrected surgically by him. The negative reviews on this site appear to be fictitious as I have never seen him in anything but a gre..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been talking my daughter to Dr.Sabri evey 6 month for the past 8 yrs. He truly is amazing with kids and helping parents understand what is going on with t..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sabri is a wonderful doctor and very personable and knowledgeable. I have an adult strabismus that I would like to have surgery on for my own personal reas..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sabri is a wonderful doctor!! He put my 4 year old granddaughter at ease, he listened and explained things very well. I am very glad he is here in Hamilton..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am truly shocked and dissapointed in Dr. Sabri. I hoped for a doctor who would listen and truly care for their patients, but I suppose that isn't the case wit..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the most rude and unprofessional doctor I have ever experienced. Never again. Disrespectful."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had adult strabismus surgery done by Dr Sabri. Very friendly and compassionate. Excellent support staff as well."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sabri was always very kind, patient and friendly to my daughter with Down Syndrome and to my whole family. He is very knowledgeable. I always felt we were i..."

February 19, 2015