You may also like

Rate Dr. Kourosh Sabri

Dr. Kourosh Sabri's Ratings

I've been talking my daughter to Dr.Sabri evey 6 month for the past 8 yrs. He truly is amazing with kids and helping parents understand what is going on with their kids. Not once has he made her uncomfortable or cry while doing any test.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Sabri is a wonderful doctor and very personable and knowledgeable. I have an adult strabismus that I would like to have surgery on for my own personal reasons and he was very knowledgeable, friendly and more than willing to answer any questions we might have! If you are lucky enough to need an eye specialist and are one of the lucky ones who gets referred to him, you will be in great hands!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2847205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Sabri is a wonderful doctor!! He put my 4 year old granddaughter at ease, he listened and explained things very well. I am very glad he is here in Hamilton. He is very personable and took his time with us. His technician, Alanna, was also very helpful, friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2826808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I am truly shocked and dissapointed in Dr. Sabri. I hoped for a doctor who would listen and truly care for their patients, but I suppose that isn't the case with him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was just having a bad day. After a few more trips to see him, I have decided to not visit him any further. He is rude, condescending, and overall disrespectful. I do not recommend anyone to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2822581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Absolutely the most rude and unprofessional doctor I have ever experienced. Never again. Disrespectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I had adult strabismus surgery done by Dr Sabri. Very friendly and compassionate. Excellent support staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Sabri was always very kind, patient and friendly to my daughter with Down Syndrome and to my whole family. He is very knowledgeable. I always felt we were in good hands. We stopped seeing him only because we moved out of Canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Sabri is a very good doctor - he knows his stuff and is kind and caring. He takes the time to explain things and directs you where you need to go if there are things beyond his specialty. He has been a blessing for me !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][185778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

Dr Sabri is very kind, genuine and knowledgeable. He is one of only two pediatric ophthalmologists in the area, which is why they are always very busy. He sees my son regularly and has always provided excellent care for my child. His clinic staff are always more than happy to fit me in at short notice without any problems. Dr Sabri goes out of his way to answer my questions and concerns. His clinic is very busy because he deals with emergencies as well the clinic patients every day. I cannot think of a better eye surgeon to look after my son's eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

I went for the check-up of my 6 yr old. The doc said she has got astigmatism making me feel sad to which the doc responded "I am not saying that ur child has got lung cancer or brain tumour. She has got glasses". Thatwas very rude on his part to talk like this. As a parent i should be concerned about my child even if it is a small bruise. Next my daughter wasnt very keen on wearing glases. He threatened her to lock her up upstairs in a room if she does'nt. Docs are always soo compassionate towards making their patients feel comfortable. How arrogant is that.! Very disappointing. He was saying she "WILL" have to undergo surgery for the very mild strabismus that she has which was so much in contradiction to Dr. Davis from Chicago who insisted that patching alone would do miracles and it surely did. From moderate strabismus she has reached now to very mild strabismus with excellent control. Pls do not go to Dr. Sabri. U will feel extremely laid down and treaded on. I am done with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185780].votes_count ]]