Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Sabri

Should not be working with children. State of inertia we experienced was frustrating, his lack of knowledge regarding our concerns was striking and we were absolutely horrified with the things he said in front of our child - detrimental to self confidence of our child.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Love this Dr! He is so very kind with children and parents. Always takes time to answer questions, really knows his stuff. We are so lucky to have him. To those that say he is rude, you must be mixing him up with someone else! Never ever have I met a doctor as nice as this man.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

He doesn't care and wants you out of his office ASAP. Truly unfortunate. Had high hopes for him due to the majority of the reviews on this website. Hopefully he learns some bedside manners. Very condescending and rude. Doesn't listen. Absolutely dissapointing.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Have had adult strabismus corrected surgically by him. The negative reviews on this site appear to be fictitious as I have never seen him in anything but a great disposition and very concerned about his patients at all times.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I've been talking my daughter to Dr.Sabri evey 6 month for the past 8 yrs. He truly is amazing with kids and helping parents understand what is going on with their kids. Not once has he made her uncomfortable or cry while doing any test.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Sabri is a wonderful doctor and very personable and knowledgeable. I have an adult strabismus that I would like to have surgery on for my own personal reasons and he was very knowledgeable, friendly and more than willing to answer any questions we might have! If you are lucky enough to need an eye specialist and are one of the lucky ones who gets referred to him, you will be in great hands!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Sabri is a wonderful doctor!! He put my 4 year old granddaughter at ease, he listened and explained things very well. I am very glad he is here in Hamilton. He is very personable and took his time with us. His technician, Alanna, was also very helpful, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I am truly shocked and dissapointed in Dr. Sabri. I hoped for a doctor who would listen and truly care for their patients, but I suppose that isn't the case with him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was just having a bad day. After a few more trips to see him, I have decided to not visit him any further. He is rude, condescending, and overall disrespectful. I do not recommend anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Absolutely the most rude and unprofessional doctor I have ever experienced. Never again. Disrespectful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I had adult strabismus surgery done by Dr Sabri. Very friendly and compassionate. Excellent support staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015