Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Sabri

Dr Sabri has been nothing short of amazing with our son. When our infant son needed to have surgery he made time to answer our pages of questions without any hesitation. Yes, sometimes you wait for a quick check up but when it's NEEDED he will find the time for you. In 2 years I could write a book on the number of times he's gone above and beyond for us. My son who is 2.5 will cry if he finds out anyone else is going to the eye dr because he loves going to see Dr Sabri so much. So glad we were referred to him

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

For the reviewer who said the negative reviews are fictitious: just stop. You can't just invalidate someone else's experience simply because you had a different one. All I have to say, is that I am glad I have other doctors to take care of me... But all the best to Dr Sabri...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

One of the most condescending people, truly unpleasant to deal with

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Granddaughter has been seeing Dr. Sabri since she was 18 months old. Kind, sympathetic and very supportive listener. She goes every three months to see him. She has liked him from the start: always a positive rapport between them and her parents. Knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Should not be working with children. State of inertia we experienced was frustrating, his lack of knowledge regarding our concerns was striking and we were absolutely horrified with the things he said in front of our child - detrimental to self confidence of our child.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Love this Dr! He is so very kind with children and parents. Always takes time to answer questions, really knows his stuff. We are so lucky to have him. To those that say he is rude, you must be mixing him up with someone else! Never ever have I met a doctor as nice as this man.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

He doesn't care and wants you out of his office ASAP. Truly unfortunate. Had high hopes for him due to the majority of the reviews on this website. Hopefully he learns some bedside manners. Very condescending and rude. Doesn't listen. Absolutely dissapointing.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Have had adult strabismus corrected surgically by him. The negative reviews on this site appear to be fictitious as I have never seen him in anything but a great disposition and very concerned about his patients at all times.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I've been talking my daughter to Dr.Sabri evey 6 month for the past 8 yrs. He truly is amazing with kids and helping parents understand what is going on with their kids. Not once has he made her uncomfortable or cry while doing any test.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Sabri is a wonderful doctor and very personable and knowledgeable. I have an adult strabismus that I would like to have surgery on for my own personal reasons and he was very knowledgeable, friendly and more than willing to answer any questions we might have! If you are lucky enough to need an eye specialist and are one of the lucky ones who gets referred to him, you will be in great hands!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015