Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes

I had a breast augmentation only a few weeks ago, the whole process was perfect from the start. Dr. Dawes is an amazing PS. I couldn’t have chosen better. He answered all my questions, took the time to explain the whole process to me, which size would honestly suit my frame best, along with listening to me on my goals and make every effort to achieve them. He made me feel very comfortable and confident with my decision. Jodi along with all the staff I dealt with were great, helpful and genuinely cared about my overall surgery, checking in to see how I was, answering all my emails and calls. You are also given Dr. Dawes cell phone number 24/7 to contact with any queries you may have, I was also given Jodi’s email to contact her on weekends if I needed anything also. I would recommend Dr. Dawes every time, no hesitation. Best decision I’ve made!! - Kayla

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I had a breast augmentation in April and have since had Botox and some fillers in my lips.... all results are natural looking. The team at his clinic couldn't be sweeter, more caring or knowledgeable. I'm so happy I chose his team! Also note worthy--- my husband hasn't noticed the botox or the lips ;)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I recently had basal cell carcinoma removed and was very pleased with the result. Dr. Dawes is an expert in Mohs Surgery. He put me at ease and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. - Catherine

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Dawes performed a lower blepharoplasty (removing the huge bags under my eyes) on me over a year ago. It is hereditary in my family and at 50 years old, I finally had it done. I am absolutely thrilled with the results and was thrilled almost immediately. The pain after surgery is very minimal even though you have 2 black eyes and lots of swelling. It took me about 2 weeks to feel like I looked normal again. I wish I had done it years earlier as that was all that I saw when I looked in the mirror and felt like the bags aged me 20 years. Now, I feel great every time I do my makeup and get ready each day. It was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself and I would highly recommend Dr Dawes if you are looking to have this procedure done.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I did it! I finally decided to get the neck lift I’ve always wanted! I found Dr. Dawes and all of his staff to be patient, helpful and very thorough. From the consultation to the pre-op, post-op and follow up visits everything was handled with professionalism and friendliness. I am beyond happy with the results of my surgery and all of their efforts.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

My experience from start to finish was wonderful for my Halo Laser Treatment. I was walked through everything in full detail, and any discomfort during the procedure was carefully monitored. I felt so comfortable and well taken care of. I would highly recommend Jeffrey C Dawes to anyone wanting to turn back the clock and feel rejuvenated.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I had a breast argumentation with Dr Dawes a year ago and the whole experience and results were amazing! I had big scars and assimitry from my first BA (10 years ago), and my first implants were placed over the muscle. I consulted with 3 top rated plastic surgeons in Calgary and Dr Dawes was by far the most knowledge and friendly doctor. I had the impression he really knows what he is doing, loves his job and has strong work ethics. He chose the best surgery plan for me, even though it made the procedure more complex and long, without any additional charge. The other doctors told me they wouldn't fix my scars, assimitry or move the implants under the muscle - and if I really insisted in doing so it would basically double the price of my surgery. Right after the surgery my breasts already looked more natural and beautiful than before. The recovery was easy - the first few days were hard (as expected) but the pain was manageable with pain killers. The final result was perfect - all problems solved! Thank you Dr Dawes and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

My experience with Dr. Dawes and his team was 10 out of 10! I have considered a mastoplasty for years and finally decided to go for a consult. Dr. Dawes made me feel very comfortable and was very considerate of my needs and expectations. Not once did I feel pressure or unsure of my decision. After my procedure Dr. Dawes and his team were always available and very supportive. I’m very happy with my end result... actually it’s better than I expected. I wish I would have done it years ago! I would recommend a mastoplasty and Dr. Dawes to my friends and family in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Great experience getting cool sculpting. Staff are great and take the time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Dawes and his staff are all amazing!! I have been for cool sculpting twice now and it was the best experience! Jodi answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable through the whole process! Not only that, but I had great results. It was a great way for me to get rid of those stubborn areas. So happy with the whole process!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois