Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes

I had a breast augmentation only a few weeks ago, the whole process was perfect from the start. Dr. Dawes is an amazing PS. I couldn’t have chosen better. He answered all my questions, took the time to explain the whole process to me, which size would honestly suit my frame best, along with listening to me on my goals and make every effort to achieve them. He made me feel very comfortable and confident with my decision. Jodi along with all the staff I dealt with were great, helpful and genuinely cared about my overall surgery, checking in to see how I was, answering all my emails and calls. You are also given Dr. Dawes cell phone number 24/7 to contact with any queries you may have, I was also given Jodi’s email to contact her on weekends if I needed anything also. I would recommend Dr. Dawes every time, no hesitation. Best decision I’ve made!! - Kayla

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Dawes performed a lower blepharoplasty (removing the huge bags under my eyes) on me over a year ago. It is hereditary in my family and at 50 years old, I finally had it done. I am absolutely thrilled with the results and was thrilled almost immediately. The pain after surgery is very minimal even though you have 2 black eyes and lots of swelling. It took me about 2 weeks to feel like I looked normal again. I wish I had done it years earlier as that was all that I saw when I looked in the mirror and felt like the bags aged me 20 years. Now, I feel great every time I do my makeup and get ready each day. It was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself and I would highly recommend Dr Dawes if you are looking to have this procedure done.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I did it! I finally decided to get the neck lift I’ve always wanted! I found Dr. Dawes and all of his staff to be patient, helpful and very thorough. From the consultation to the pre-op, post-op and follow up visits everything was handled with professionalism and friendliness. I am beyond happy with the results of my surgery and all of their efforts.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

My experience from start to finish was wonderful for my Halo Laser Treatment. I was walked through everything in full detail, and any discomfort during the procedure was carefully monitored. I felt so comfortable and well taken care of. I would highly recommend Jeffrey C Dawes to anyone wanting to turn back the clock and feel rejuvenated.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I had a breast argumentation with Dr Dawes a year ago and the whole experience and results were amazing! I had big scars and assimitry from my first BA (10 years ago), and my first implants were placed over the muscle. I consulted with 3 top rated plastic surgeons in Calgary and Dr Dawes was by far the most knowledge and friendly doctor. I had the impression he really knows what he is doing, loves his job and has strong work ethics. He chose the best surgery plan for me, even though it made the procedure more complex and long, without any additional charge. The other doctors told me they wouldn't fix my scars, assimitry or move the implants under the muscle - and if I really insisted in doing so it would basically double the price of my surgery. Right after the surgery my breasts already looked more natural and beautiful than before. The recovery was easy - the first few days were hard (as expected) but the pain was manageable with pain killers. The final result was perfect - all problems solved! Thank you Dr Dawes and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

My experience with Dr. Dawes and his team was 10 out of 10! I have considered a mastoplasty for years and finally decided to go for a consult. Dr. Dawes made me feel very comfortable and was very considerate of my needs and expectations. Not once did I feel pressure or unsure of my decision. After my procedure Dr. Dawes and his team were always available and very supportive. I’m very happy with my end result... actually it’s better than I expected. I wish I would have done it years ago! I would recommend a mastoplasty and Dr. Dawes to my friends and family in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Great experience getting cool sculpting. Staff are great and take the time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Dawes and his staff are all amazing!! I have been for cool sculpting twice now and it was the best experience! Jodi answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable through the whole process! Not only that, but I had great results. It was a great way for me to get rid of those stubborn areas. So happy with the whole process!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to write a very heartfelt thank you to Dr Dawes and his incredibly talented, caring staff. I have had some cosmetic procedures done after I had my children, and now at the age of 62 I was pleased with how slowly I felt that I was outwardly aging. My concern was about the abnormally large and stubborn fat pockets at the inside of my knees which, unknown to me, had been causing me to alter my gait. I seldom let anyone see my naked legs. I believe that this was a hereditary condition as I remember both my mother and hers complaining about their fat knees. Over the years I developed pain in my knees, lower back, hips and even my feet and toes. My knees were now becoming arthritic and I was unable to fit into most styles of pants. I required cortisone injections along with pain medications to function during the day. I wasn't sleeping well at night. My legs were completely out of proportion to the rest of my body. After my GP referred my to Dr Dawes I was so thrilled to hear he had at least a partial solution for me. His calm and straightforward manner made me excited to have him perform the excision and liposuction surgery in order to give me a more normal leg shape. He explained that I would have a scar running down each of my lower inner thighs, but I felt that would be so much better than those unsightly handfuls of fat I currently had. The surgery was a breeze for me and I was completely dumbfounded and ecstatic when I spied only two tiny gauze pads with tape covering two tiny sutured wounds on my legs after the surgery. Dr Dawes was able to remove all the extra fatty deposits with liposuction alone - no excisions or big scars required! The surgery was done May 2017 and less a month later when most of the bruising had faded I couldn't even see the scar on one leg while the other incision was healing at a slightly different rate. Today even that one has no noticeable scar even when I look really hard for it. I still have a few more months during which I am told I am still healing from the lipo, but I am over the top happy with what Dr Dawes and his staff have done for me. I no longer require any cortisone injections, prescribed or OTC pain medications and I am walking much better than I was prior to the surgery. And I sleep like a baby during the night. I am constantly wearing tight pants to show off my newly shapely legs. I still have the arthritis, but the unbearable pain is gone. I am so trusting of Dr Dawes and his staff that I am now having laser treatments to lessen the appearance of the veins which had appeared at my inner knees over the years. All in all this has been a tremendously positive outcome for me. I feel so healthy that I wanted to share my experience with Dr Dawes and his staff and let others know that cosmetic/plastic surgery is just as much for the health of your body and mind as it is for self-worth or wanting to outwardly look and be the best you can. Dr Dawes, thank you for really listening and caring.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I am 27 and had my second breast augmentation done by Dr.Dawes (to repair/replace a rupture from a previous surgery done by a surgeon in BC) and I am extremely happy with my results. He was very busy but, after his staff heard about my rupture they scheduled me in right away. Dr. Dawes was friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I had originally went in through the armpit with saline but, after the rupture I decided to go with the gel implant which requires insertion under the breast. It is 3 months post-op and my scars are completely flush with my skin and are dissipating fast. My breasts are more symmetrical then my first surgery and are the perfect size for my frame. My breasts look better now then with my first surgery and the healing time was short as I was back to work after 4 days. I would highly recommend Dr. Dawes! Also, I had lip injections done by a nurse named Ashley in Dr. Dawes office which, turned out great. His practice is professional, experienced, and delivers fabulous results.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients