Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes

I had a breast augmentation only a few weeks ago, the whole process was perfect from the start. Dr. Dawes is an amazing PS. I couldn’t have chosen better. He answered all my questions, took the time to explain the whole process to me, which size would honestly suit my frame best, along with listening to me on my goals and make every effort to achieve them. He made me feel very comfortable and confident with my decision. Jodi along with all the staff I dealt with were great, helpful and genuinely cared about my overall surgery, checking in to see how I was, answering all my emails and calls. You are also given Dr. Dawes cell phone number 24/7 to contact with any queries you may have, I was also given Jodi’s email to contact her on weekends if I needed anything also. I would recommend Dr. Dawes every time, no hesitation. Best decision I’ve made!! - Kayla

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

The front staff is so welcoming and make you feel comfrontable. Nurse Ashley is very professional.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I have been going to Doctor Dawes for years, and more recently, his aesthetic nurse Ashley. Every procedure I have ever done from beginning to start was smooth without one error. The price is fair, the time they take on each patient is above fair, and the results are exceptional. Will never go to another aesthetic nurse or plastic surgeon - ever. - Anonymous BR.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I had two procedures with Dr. Dawes. He was very knowledgeable and always had time to answer my questions. Staff were amazing! Warm and always helpful!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I had a breast augmentation in April and have since had Botox and some fillers in my lips.... all results are natural looking. The team at his clinic couldn't be sweeter, more caring or knowledgeable. I'm so happy I chose his team! Also note worthy--- my husband hasn't noticed the botox or the lips ;)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I recently had basal cell carcinoma removed and was very pleased with the result. Dr. Dawes is an expert in Mohs Surgery. He put me at ease and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. - Catherine

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Dawes performed a lower blepharoplasty (removing the huge bags under my eyes) on me over a year ago. It is hereditary in my family and at 50 years old, I finally had it done. I am absolutely thrilled with the results and was thrilled almost immediately. The pain after surgery is very minimal even though you have 2 black eyes and lots of swelling. It took me about 2 weeks to feel like I looked normal again. I wish I had done it years earlier as that was all that I saw when I looked in the mirror and felt like the bags aged me 20 years. Now, I feel great every time I do my makeup and get ready each day. It was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself and I would highly recommend Dr Dawes if you are looking to have this procedure done.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I did it! I finally decided to get the neck lift I’ve always wanted! I found Dr. Dawes and all of his staff to be patient, helpful and very thorough. From the consultation to the pre-op, post-op and follow up visits everything was handled with professionalism and friendliness. I am beyond happy with the results of my surgery and all of their efforts.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

My experience from start to finish was wonderful for my Halo Laser Treatment. I was walked through everything in full detail, and any discomfort during the procedure was carefully monitored. I felt so comfortable and well taken care of. I would highly recommend Jeffrey C Dawes to anyone wanting to turn back the clock and feel rejuvenated.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I had a breast argumentation with Dr Dawes a year ago and the whole experience and results were amazing! I had big scars and assimitry from my first BA (10 years ago), and my first implants were placed over the muscle. I consulted with 3 top rated plastic surgeons in Calgary and Dr Dawes was by far the most knowledge and friendly doctor. I had the impression he really knows what he is doing, loves his job and has strong work ethics. He chose the best surgery plan for me, even though it made the procedure more complex and long, without any additional charge. The other doctors told me they wouldn't fix my scars, assimitry or move the implants under the muscle - and if I really insisted in doing so it would basically double the price of my surgery. Right after the surgery my breasts already looked more natural and beautiful than before. The recovery was easy - the first few days were hard (as expected) but the pain was manageable with pain killers. The final result was perfect - all problems solved! Thank you Dr Dawes and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC