Ratings for Dr. Andrew Leoni

Dr.Leoni, doesn't explain the reason for treatment nor procedure. They just suggest the treatment especially if you have multiple insurances in order to get your hardly earned money out of pocket. It is ridicilous to perform something that shouldnt be done. Also, Angela hygyenist is very rough, and no sense for new patients. Scaling should be performed for netire 15min as a one unit and around 7mins she talked with assistant about other patient, and afterwise she proposed another scaling!! utilize the time, respect your client!! Dr.Leoni, should be more welcoming and not that arrogant with patients that are asking questions. Frnt desk, very untolerant and not willing to provide more information. Overall, will replace my family dentist as I dont want someone to charge for service that should not be performed at all. SImple case:i went for a filling, and had and open tooth and suddenly Dr.Leoni said that he needs to do the rot canal, how come! no one else did it before, but he checked with my insurance and confirmed that i have sufficient funds for use!! so think twice before visiting!!plenty of other dentists in the city!No referal policy, i brought in two more people and nothing!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I had such a great experience staff is great and make you eel so comfortable Dr.Andrew Leoni was so grat so glad I found this clinic

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I don't submit ratings very often but this clinic is exceptional. Latest technology and a very cohesive staff made for an enjoyable visit. Dr Leoni has a pleasant laid back attitude and is very thorough in his examinations ; everything was well explained. Paperwork followup with my plan was also great.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Leoni and his team are very professional! Very friendly and attentive to details.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Awesome experiences. Dr. Leoni made for a very calming wisdom tooth removal service.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Excellent Staff and Dentist. Dr. Leoni made my root canal a totally painless procedure.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

There were no delays, lack of information, or anything negative at all. Everything was excellent and Everyone was very friendly!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Professional and friendly. I've been irrationally afraid of dentistry work but Dr. Leoni and his staff are always helpful to make me relax. I am walked through the process as much as I want to and they take care of every step on the way. I really appreciate it.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I've had nothing but positive experiences in Dr. Leoni's office-- his team is friendly, they're always on time (or very close to on time). Dr Leoni has great chairside manner, he takes the time to explain what my needs are and doesn't make you feel overwhelmed or like anything isn't necessary. His hygenist (Angela) is awesome too!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Leoni and his staff were very welcoming, calming, friendly and professional during all of my visits at the dental office. I hadn't had a dental cleaning in a while and Angela was very gentle throughout my hygiene appointment. Dr. Leoni recently completed a bridge which was a more complex procedure, I am very satisfied with his work and how the bridge has instilled confidence in my smile again!! Thank you Dr. Leoni and staff for being excellent!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016