Ratings for Dr. Terry McCaskill

Very impersonable office, receptionist doesn't even smile, look up, or greet you when you walk in the door. Yearly visits are uncomfortable enough...can't really rate Dr. McCaskill because I have only seen her PA for 5 years after the first year of seeing Dr. McCaskil. Kim is always very professional and seems thorough. However, in these days where we are wondering why some practices are great and some are just mediocre, the friendly personal people skills are what we all want from Doctors offices and we will refer them every time even if their fees might be higher, or they are hard to get in to see.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

This is the best experience I can report at a Doctors office in recent memory! The PA, Kim, is very knowledgable and did a great job of assessing my health concerns. I felt well cared for and could not be happier with my experience. From what I experienced, I do not understand the reviews on here that are not positive?

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Don't go here. They do not care about your health at all. You never see the Dr, only her goofy PA. The staff is rude, and treat people like they are worthless. They obviously are in it for money, not healthcare.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Had an appointment as a referral. Never saw a woman do such a painful female exam. I felt like I had been violated. She was more concerned by the fact I was a smoker than anything else. Didn't give me a clear picture of what to expect. After the reviews I have read here and elsewhere if a procedure needs to be done, I think I will be looking elsewhere. Her front desk people are awful and rude as well. The only good person there was taking vitals.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I was surprised to see the low marks Dr. McCaskill has received. Her staff are very friendly and professional. I had a hysterectomy and have only received support prior to and after the surgery front the staff at Dr. McCaskill's office. She never rushes me when I am there and takes the time to answer my questions and explain any upcoming procedures. I highly recommend Dr. McCaskill to anyone that may need surgery or a gynecologist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

We have to pay enough money to see a doctor these days when I got to see a doctor I expect the doctor to advise me not intimidate me, if I want to have particular exam I will make that choice myself, I was denied contraception because Dr McCaskill wanted me to have another pelvic exam, physical breast exam, pap smear and another mammogram because the previous ones were not authorized by her but at another women's clinic only 5 weeks prior......please give advice but remember we are the patients, if we choose not follow your believes then at least respect ours!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I had a complete hysterectomy, upon discharge, the information given to me was confusing, and I phoned her office for more specific instructions. I spoke with the MA, who was EXTREMELY RUDE, AND NON SYMPATHETIC TO MY NEEDS, AND WAS RATHER SARCASTIC. I DID MY OWN RESEARCH, AND HAD MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED. I FELT LIKE HER STAFF WAS VERY RUDE, front office was eating snacks, front office dressed as if they just woke up, and I overheard the office manager, speak to another patient, who wanted to arrange a payment, but when patient explained her hardship, the lady had absolutely no solution option, I SHOULD NOT HEAR WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING, WHAT HAPPENED TO PRIVACY IN A OFFICE? THIS OFFICE ONLY CARES ABOUT MAKING A BUCK!! The RATING for punctuality was 2 stars, because I realize this DR. wants to see as many patients as possible, so she can make her $$

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Nice enough Doctor but I think she is a bit behind the times, I would not recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Staff is beyond rude

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

One of the front desk receptionist (Heather) I believe is her name is beyond rude every time I arrive for an appointment. She is so unpleasant and acts as if it is a honor to be helped by her. Other than her poor customer service skills the doctors are great.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Terry McCaskill's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AHC