Ratings for Dr. David L. Boles

A very professional doctor and his staff really cares about their patients. He has been in business for many years in a very competitive field so he must be doing something right!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I began with Dr.Boles shortly after moving to clarksville in 1989. I thought he was the BEST. I even followed him to Nashville. But when he returned to clarksville he began expanding his practice and lost interest in his patients.I was in the middle of a serious problem he was helping with when he suddenly stopped seeing SOME patients. No letter or notice of any kind.He just threw me to whoever was available in his offices...a bunch of quacks.I hope he enjoys his success(?)because a lot of people would like to bringmalpracticesuits susu if

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

I would STRONGLY suggest you find another doctor. They have NO organizational skills! They do NOT commuicate well with each other! They would prefer to use your time for their personal (cell phone) calls. The staff truely does NOT care about the patients and you must wait at least 45 minutes before you are taken back to wait another 45 and this is with an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Very knowledgable and he knows what to do and when to do it

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I've been his patient since he first opened in mid 1980's. Never one cuss word or being ugly with patients as I take family members & older friends. Extremely caring to patient & family esp as a member/patient was dying or patient upset. Sometimes long waits as he takes extra time when patients have problems. Moved to Nashville when he expaned 1st practice & their outside mgmt cut down time with patients. Std rqt when docs sell practice is to move set # miles for designated period. Back now as well as Nashville but regretfully appears to be growing practice again. Newer staff has not been easy on old patients esp with errors in bills, meds, etc. Wonderful caring doctor and the other docs I've seen have been extremely nice, but hassles with expanding staff may drive some old patients away as we've been this route before.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Maybe there is a good reason why he had to quit working in Clarksville for a few years! Rude, no very rude. Talks to his staff horriably, even cuss words! How sad that he claims to be such a good Christian!Check out what people at the local newspaper site forums have to say about him!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

I sat in the waiting room for 1 1/2 to 2 hours prior to see the doctor. The doctor's bedside manner was terrible. He was condesending and wouldn't listen to anything I had to say in regards to my illness and medication(s) perscribed. I will never use this doctor again!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

I have known Dr. Boles as a patient for approximately 12 years now. He works hard to find out what your medical needs are and refers you to the appropriate specialists when necessary. I deeply appreciate him and his nurse, Tina. They have really came through for me during some medical crises

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. David L. Boles's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Clarksville, TN