Ratings for Dr. Luay Ali Al-Kazely

I WOULD GIVE HIM A BIG 0 FOR HIS REVIEW BUT SADLY COULD NOT. HIS SERVICES ARE BEYOND TERRIBLE. DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING !!! DO NOT SEE THIS SUPER RUDE DOCTOR WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU. HE IS ONLY THERE FOR THE MONEY & NOTHING ELSE ! HE WILL GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND SO HE CAN SCAN YOUR HEALTH CARD AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE !!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Worst doctor you could possibly see or know. Has zero respect for ANYONE including his staff and other staff in the building. Avoid this douche. & any good reviews were done by family or staff 100%

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I have been coming to see Dr Al-Kazely for years he is a great Doctor one of the best very patient and knowledgeable I have recommended him to friends and family a great GUY !!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Always a pleasure to see our family Dr. He has always been helpful and honest

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

He is currently my doctor but I'm looking for a new one .This guy (refuse to call him Dr.) Sucks ...i herniated a disk in my back and he told.me.i was "fine" .Some days I couldn't get out of bed ...i ended up begging him for a refural to the specialist after the turned me down 4 times.When I saw the specialist and got an MRI he told.me my doctor had no idea what he was talking about and I was in very critical condition and jeopardizing hurting it worse .....this doctor is a joke ...dont go to him...hes in it for the money not to help people

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I completely regret making him my Dr. Every time I see him he rushes, doesn't look at me, and tells me there's nothing he can do. If I push him to do some actual medical follow through, he makes a referral or gives a sarcastic reply on how its a waste of time. His attitude is egotistical, pompous and he challenges patients, doesn't care to listen, has missed several medical issues by rushing. I originally signed up as I didn't have a Dr and the office hours were appealing. Shortly after the practice got running the hours changed so he's only there 2 days a week and it runs like a walk in from 10am to 4pm only. They will not issue refill prescriptions by phone or fax or even pick up, you must go in to see him so he can collect the OHIP, and you won't get more than 30 days filled, even for birth control. So each month I have to take off 2-3 hours of work just to get there on time for a prescription. Heads up, call ahead if you plan to go for around 4pm as he often decides on a whim to leave early and you will need to them drive to Hamilton clinic or try again another day. His RN Linda is very knowledgeable and good with patients, she's the saving grace there.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I made the mistake of choosing him as family doctor. My first interaction with him was at a walk-in appointment. During my session, he answered a phone call and didn't even apologize or excuse himself. I let it slide, thinking he's busy. Anyways, I needed a good family doctor and had a follow up session . I thought he would take his time this time and be welcoming. I just felt rushed. I didn't even get the chance to ask questions and before I knew it, I was already at the front desk signing the paper for accepting him as family doctor. Now at this point, I was sick. I wasn't thinking straight. Here's the problem though. If I'm going to trust this doctor to make decisions for my health, yet he can't even wait and listen, I don't think I can trust him. For me he does not seem like a good family doctor. I'm writing this review so that people should take caution when choosing him as family doctor. Don't dismiss him, give him an opportunity, but just be cautionary whether he will take his time for you.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He's racist who is abusing the OHIP system for profit. You are better off diagnosing and treating yourself. You might have a chance then

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Worst Doctor, he makes you to go for appointed he rushes you out does care about you just want money poor OHIP

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017