Ratings for Dr. David Gerring

Dr. Gerring was one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He took his time to understand what was wrong and really seemed to care.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr . Gerring was a Great GP to me . Unfortunately he left Vancouver & moved to Los Angeles Nancie Foreman

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Gerring via Medeo for a few months now and he's provided the best healthcare I've had in years. He spends a good amount of time chatting with me about my issues and has now even referred me to a Specialist.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Wonderful and lovely Dr.! I chatter with him through Medeo, and it was a great experience he actually cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Great experience with Dr Gerring on Medeo.ca This technology is a lifesaver.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Most helpful and understanding doctor I have had in a long time. I visited him via Medeo and he was extremely helpful in regards to my issue. I'd recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. He was so kind and caring which was exactly what I needed in my situation.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I met Dr. Gerring through the online virtual doctor service Medeo. He is a wonderful doctor! He made the experience such a good experience for me. It is rare to find a doctor like him these days. I have tried so hard to find a caring doctor like him and have been looking forever. I was surprised to find him where he was, online! And without having to leave the comfort of my own home. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Amazing! Actually had a thorough conversation with me about nutrition, as a Nutritionist this is really important.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

All preceding comments cover pretty much all I wish to say about Doctor David Gerring; he is an awesomely caring man! Thanks, friends, for taking the time to tell others about him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

I did not expect such a caring and thoughtful doctor at a walk in clinic. I really felt cared for.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012