Ratings for Dr. S Al-Bakkal

Worst staff I have ever had to deal with. I am in shock by the way they treat and talk to people. I would never recommend this office. Worst part is that they were referred by CHEO. I will be taking the time to personally go and share my experience with CHEO so they may know what kind of people they are actually referring to. Such a disappointment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

We have been with her for a few years now and she has proven herself time after time. Excellent rapport with our kids and top notch medical care every single time we see her. We rarely wait more than a day or two for an appointment and never if it is urgent at all. A great Physician, I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Worst office staff, badly organized. Waited once one hour on a set appointment with my 1 year old. Once you get the see her, she's always in a hurry. I changed doctor as soon as a could, Beware.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Great with the kids. Very friendly and takes the time to talk to parents. Makes referrals quickly when required. Good follow-up.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010