You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Arun Gupta

Amazing care! What a fine job he did. He was the first doctor in 5 years to treat me like a human being. Then he actually explained the problem. He drew a diagram so I could understand it. I felt so comfortable and confident. My spine is better and I do not need surgery. I am so happy to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Very strong patient advocate. He was intelligent. In fact, he read the MRI that was originally complete and misread. This was why his team went above and beyond. They figured out the problem using all the information they gathered. It was a long visit but worth it.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

First time I have commented on this site, but Dr. Gupta was impressive in his thoroughness, care, concern and skill. I must mention his "bedside manner" which could not have been better!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Best experience ever. Knew his stuff. Solved the problem. Gave my doctor advise on how to fix things if they went wrong. Amazing staff. I was very impressed. Worth all the wait and hype.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Super doctor. Caring, funny, very intelligent. Discovered the problem. Found a solution and now I am pain free. I was seen by 4 other specialist before Dr. Gupta figured it out. Wow. Great care and great physician. Very organized and nice staff.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

It was by chance I met Dr.Gupta at the Spinal Clinic in Calgary. He was the first doctor who cared enough to suggest some strategies for ongoing and proactive care. He helped me more then any Doctor I have had. He is kind , patient and bang on with recommendations for my care. I only wish other doctors could learn even half his skills. He is a blessing in my life and will forever be great ful that he actually cared to help. I wish he was my doctor . Thank you Dr Gupta

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Quality care from this doctor. We spend a great deal of time discussing my issues. He has a strong knowledge base in complex pain medicine. Also, understood my needs as a patient. Completely worth the time it took to see him. Only issue was it took time to review everything. I guess that is what is expected if you want good care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

This doctors reputation is international. I travelled so far to see him based on a recommendation from a friend in Toronto. Completely exceeded all expectations. His team was warm. They understood my needs. He was very professional. The medical review was incredible. He covered stuff all my doctors had previously missed. This is why he is so good. Actually excellent.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

What a great doctor. Concise, confident, correct and caring. We are really impressed. He was so good and the first doctor to make a difference. Look at me like a human being. I felt like he really cared. I feel great and it is all thanks to him. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

OMG this is an amazing doctor. The whole experience was so helpful. His team looked at everything so carefully and came up with a great treatment plan. He is so caring and patient. So far so good. His recommendations have been on the ball.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Arun Gupta's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing care! What a fine job he did. He was the first doctor in 5 years to treat me like a human being. Then he actually explained the problem. He drew a d..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very strong patient advocate. He was intelligent. In fact, he read the MRI that was originally complete and misread. This was why his team went above and be..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First time I have commented on this site, but Dr. Gupta was impressive in his thoroughness, care, concern and skill. I must mention his "bedside manner" which ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best experience ever. Knew his stuff. Solved the problem. Gave my doctor advise on how to fix things if they went wrong. Amazing staff. I was very impresse..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super doctor. Caring, funny, very intelligent. Discovered the problem. Found a solution and now I am pain free. I was seen by 4 other specialist before Dr. ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was by chance I met Dr.Gupta at the Spinal Clinic in Calgary. He was the first doctor who cared enough to suggest some strategies for ongoing and proactive..."

October 10, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

September 27, 2013