Ratings for Dr. Arun Gupta

OMG COMPLETELY WORTH THE WAIT. This was an excellent experience. First doctor to talk to me like a human being. Compassion and intelligent. Very good knowledge of anatomy and I understood him. Excellent team. I waited a long time but it was well worth it. His team is wonderful. Appointments booked right away. My feet feel great and now I can walk with my wife. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

This physician has the best ability for injections. Great skills and very gentle. Took care to make the procedure a wonderful experience. Tops physician for all injections.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Very good physician. Able to communicate with the patient. Treated my mother with care and coordinated well with the surgeons. Able to review MRI which was originally misread by first doctor. It solved the problem.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Truly a great doctor. Takes a long time to see him. But I see why. Amazing ability to relate to patients and take care of their needs. I feel so confident in his abilities. He explained my pain and provided a very long letter to my physicians for care and recommendations. I read the letter which was impressive. Accurate and helpful. I walked out of there with a plan. Unlike any previous experience.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Knows his stuff. He was running behind but did not rush the appointment. He was very patient and diagnosted my problem with definitive answers and gave options for recovery.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

This is a an amazing clinic. I wish all health care in Canada was like this. There is so much attention to the patient, to details, to everything. Right from the entry we were impressed. The staff are sweet. Dr. Gupta's knowledge surpasses all physician we have seen in the past. He really stands out. The medical advise was stellar. Every point he made was bang on. We are current enjoying our vacation for the first time in years. Thank you for all that you have done!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Above and Beyond with PRP procedure, everything about the visit was outstanding

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Amazing care! What a fine job he did. He was the first doctor in 5 years to treat me like a human being. Then he actually explained the problem. He drew a diagram so I could understand it. I felt so comfortable and confident. My spine is better and I do not need surgery. I am so happy to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Very strong patient advocate. He was intelligent. In fact, he read the MRI that was originally complete and misread. This was why his team went above and beyond. They figured out the problem using all the information they gathered. It was a long visit but worth it.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

First time I have commented on this site, but Dr. Gupta was impressive in his thoroughness, care, concern and skill. I must mention his "bedside manner" which could not have been better!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015