Ratings for Dr. Arun Gupta

Amazing Doctor!! I would recommend him to anyone dealing with Chronic Pain. I left feeling better and more knowledgeable about what the injury was doing to my hips and he was so understanding of what I was going through. I am looking forward to getting this treatment underway and to getting better. He is a wonderful Doctor...thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Gupta is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He is an "11 out of 10"! After moving from B.C. to Alberta, I thought I'd never find another doctor who could help me with chronic back pain. But, I was wrong! I walked out of Dr. Gupta's office confident that he and his team could help me. He is amazing, and his staff was very helpful, too.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Terrible bedside manner, rude and unhelpful, made up excuses to not help me and perform the procedure I had waited months to have. Wouldn't recommend, he has no compassion.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I travelled very far to see this physician. Great experience. Amazing team

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

This is my second time for seeing Dr. Gupta. Initially I wrote a wonderful review when he helped with my back. Now I saw him for my shoulder. I had seen multiple specialist including 2 surgeons. However, little relief until I saw Dr. Gupta who I had requested from my family physician. Like my first experience this was worth it. He realized I had a cyst in my shoulder and drained it. It saved me surgery and saved my shoulder. He is amazing. I can only provide the best recommendation for this doctor. So great!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I have seen many doctors and I am grateful to finally have met Dr. Gupta. His compassion and knowledge are excellent. Amazing bed side manner. His team is very helpful. They really stand out as specialist. I am confident in his assessment and ability. There are very few doctors stand out like Dr. Gupta and team. It has been an rewarding experience.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Gupta has made my life bearable. He is the best doctor in listening to the patient. Knows his stuff. I have full confidence in his ability to help and I trust his decisions.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

OMG COMPLETELY WORTH THE WAIT. This was an excellent experience. First doctor to talk to me like a human being. Compassion and intelligent. Very good knowledge of anatomy and I understood him. Excellent team. I waited a long time but it was well worth it. His team is wonderful. Appointments booked right away. My feet feel great and now I can walk with my wife. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

This physician has the best ability for injections. Great skills and very gentle. Took care to make the procedure a wonderful experience. Tops physician for all injections.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Very good physician. Able to communicate with the patient. Treated my mother with care and coordinated well with the surgeons. Able to review MRI which was originally misread by first doctor. It solved the problem.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016