Ratings for Dr. Arun Gupta

This is an amazing doctor. The essence of great medicine. He spoke to me like a human being and spent time explaining the problem. Then he actually solved it. I had to wait 2 years to see him but it was worth it. He is intelligent and kind. He staff are lovely. They fixed my appointment twice since I could not make it. The biggest factor of all is the caring attitude and attention Dr. Gupta gave me. He resolved my pain issues. I am running again. Amazing work and most importantly lovely doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Gupta is a great doctor. He specializes in pain and sports medicine. First specialist to put all my problems together to get a single diagnosis. Unlikely the various other doctors who only had tunnel vision in their areas of interest. This make him exceptional. Hard to find a specialist that has so vast knowledge. Love the team. Booking staff are tough to reach but very nice to make things happen. I was very impressed overall.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

There are very few doctor who care like this physician. He was deligent in finding out my diagnosis. After seeing 5 specialist in Canada, Mayo and Europe Dr. Gupta found out my diagnosis and treatment plan. He saved me from a terrible life. His staff are amazing. He is busy and hard to see for this reason. I am so grateful for his care and expertise.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Amazing Doctor!! I would recommend him to anyone dealing with Chronic Pain. I left feeling better and more knowledgeable about what the injury was doing to my hips and he was so understanding of what I was going through. I am looking forward to getting this treatment underway and to getting better. He is a wonderful Doctor...thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Terrible bedside manner, rude and unhelpful, made up excuses to not help me and perform the procedure I had waited months to have. Wouldn't recommend, he has no compassion.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I travelled very far to see this physician. Great experience. Amazing team

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

This is my second time for seeing Dr. Gupta. Initially I wrote a wonderful review when he helped with my back. Now I saw him for my shoulder. I had seen multiple specialist including 2 surgeons. However, little relief until I saw Dr. Gupta who I had requested from my family physician. Like my first experience this was worth it. He realized I had a cyst in my shoulder and drained it. It saved me surgery and saved my shoulder. He is amazing. I can only provide the best recommendation for this doctor. So great!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I have seen many doctors and I am grateful to finally have met Dr. Gupta. His compassion and knowledge are excellent. Amazing bed side manner. His team is very helpful. They really stand out as specialist. I am confident in his assessment and ability. There are very few doctors stand out like Dr. Gupta and team. It has been an rewarding experience.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Gupta has made my life bearable. He is the best doctor in listening to the patient. Knows his stuff. I have full confidence in his ability to help and I trust his decisions.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

OMG COMPLETELY WORTH THE WAIT. This was an excellent experience. First doctor to talk to me like a human being. Compassion and intelligent. Very good knowledge of anatomy and I understood him. Excellent team. I waited a long time but it was well worth it. His team is wonderful. Appointments booked right away. My feet feel great and now I can walk with my wife. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016