You may also like

Rate Dr. Arun Gupta

Dr. Arun Gupta's Ratings

First time I have commented on this site, but Dr. Gupta was impressive in his thoroughness, care, concern and skill. I must mention his "bedside manner" which could not have been better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2015

Best experience ever. Knew his stuff. Solved the problem. Gave my doctor advise on how to fix things if they went wrong. Amazing staff. I was very impressed. Worth all the wait and hype.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Super doctor. Caring, funny, very intelligent. Discovered the problem. Found a solution and now I am pain free. I was seen by 4 other specialist before Dr. Gupta figured it out. Wow. Great care and great physician. Very organized and nice staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

It was by chance I met Dr.Gupta at the Spinal Clinic in Calgary. He was the first doctor who cared enough to suggest some strategies for ongoing and proactive care. He helped me more then any Doctor I have had. He is kind , patient and bang on with recommendations for my care. I only wish other doctors could learn even half his skills. He is a blessing in my life and will forever be great ful that he actually cared to help. I wish he was my doctor . Thank you Dr Gupta

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Quality care from this doctor. We spend a great deal of time discussing my issues. He has a strong knowledge base in complex pain medicine. Also, understood my needs as a patient. Completely worth the time it took to see him. Only issue was it took time to review everything. I guess that is what is expected if you want good care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

This doctors reputation is international. I travelled so far to see him based on a recommendation from a friend in Toronto. Completely exceeded all expectations. His team was warm. They understood my needs. He was very professional. The medical review was incredible. He covered stuff all my doctors had previously missed. This is why he is so good. Actually excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

What a great doctor. Concise, confident, correct and caring. We are really impressed. He was so good and the first doctor to make a difference. Look at me like a human being. I felt like he really cared. I feel great and it is all thanks to him. Can't thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

OMG this is an amazing doctor. The whole experience was so helpful. His team looked at everything so carefully and came up with a great treatment plan. He is so caring and patient. So far so good. His recommendations have been on the ball.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great patient care. Very complete assessement. Spend so much time explaining the options. My family loved him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I was not impressed with this Doctor's assessment. He spent at most 10 minutes for me during the first visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231760].votes_count ]]