Dr. Dan Roch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dan Roch

I have been a patient of Dr. Roch for over 12 years. He has helped with all kinds of conditions from knee problems, back problems, clicking jaw, plantar's fasciitis, and neck tension. He is not the type of chiropractor that will make you come back repeatedly when it is not required. He is also very knowledgeable in suggesting preventive exercises and stretches.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

Seen Dr Dan over a 10 year period in Winnipeg. Very helpful in treating lower back issues. In 2014 was treated after a fall. He actually diagnosed that I had had a concussion with the fall 3 week’s earlier. This was after I had gone to Emergency for dizziness and neck pain of which the medical doctors had not diagnosed or even suspected this . He saved Manitoba Health many $$$ by his diagnoses and subsequent treatment. He is empathetic and reassured me that the dizziness would go away and although it took a while I did recover. It is really too bad that most Md’s do not recognize the benefits that a good chiropractor can do for a patient. Dr Dan has also taken very specialized neurological studies in the US. I am grateful to have benefited greatly by his treatment.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Dr Roch has been very helpful with my Post Concussion Syndrome

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

First time seeing a chiropractor and was nervous about it. I was referred to him for post concussion treatments. Dr Roch has been great and has helped with my post concussion symptoms. The office staff are great to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dan is simply AWESOME. He takes the time to help you, answer questions and doesnt rush you out the door. I met Dan when I first has post concussion issues. Dan helped me through this difficult time and has helped me feel me recover. I wouldnt even entertain seeing a different chro. De ma famille et moi, merci pour toute ton aide Dan.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr.Roch has always been amazing. Super helpful with treating all of my symptoms. Always remembers what is going on and remembers what we talked about last.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

I can’t praise this doctor enough. He is the best professional person I have ever been treated by. He is kind, compassionate and listens with interest. Never rushes you out. I thought I would live with a sore neck forever after several treatments with no relief. After a few treatments with this highly skilled doctor I am back to normal. He is amazing!! I recommend him to often to family and friends. I love this person and so would you!! His office staff is awesome. Always happy and friendly. I enjoy walking into this office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

I was nervous to see a chiropractor and now I can't recommend Dr. Dan Roche enough. He has been excellent for my son, my sister, and I. Now I am in the process of getting my brother an appointment. No need to suffer with pain -seek treatment from Dr. Dan Roch (offices located in Winnipeg and the Interlake) and you won't be disappointed. I haven't needed to see him in years...but the quick relief he provided me each and every time my pain was triggered makes me say "I love that man" LOL.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

POST CONCUSSION TREATMENT It took me 2 years of searching to finally find the right therapy to properly diagnose and treat my severe post concussion syndrome resulting from a mild traumatic brain injury (concussion). Dr. Dan Roch, who is accredited by the American Chiropractic Neurology Board, was able to diagnose various parts of my brain affected by my concussion that were causing me intense head pressure, headaches, dizziness, vertigo, balance and coordination problems, visual problems, severe neck and back pain, and extreme fatigue. Using specific brain exercises tailored to me, we remapped my brain, treated the post concussion symptoms without any medication and I reclaimed my life. I am forever grateful for the care and compassion of Dr. Dan Roch, DC, DACNB, at the Centre for Natural Pain Solutions in Winnipeg, and for Functional Neurology treatment, originally developed by Dr. Ted Carrick of the Carrick Institute. The results feel nothing short of miraculous.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have seen many chiropraticien , athletic therapist ... never knew I had spinal scoliosis until I met him today! It doesnt mean much to a lot of ppl but now I understand why I am the way I am !! I absolutely love the treatment he provided me with !! Merci beaucoup !!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Dan Roch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Gimli, MB