Ratings for Dr. Alex Tsoukas

Have seen him only 3 times. Very soft spoken and calm demeaner . Very attentive listener,Seems to analyze all the possibilities, and takes the time to explain why he has come to a certain conclusion. I feel that he is really invested in finding the solution. We are not there yet but I feel very confident in his knowledge and ability. I would highly recommend him. He,s a real class act. If you need a good rheumatologist you will be in good hands with this dr.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I met Dr. Alex Tsoukas back in August 2018, he is an amazing Dr. He's soft spoken, he listened and doesn't rush during our appointments. I consider myself very lucky to have him as my rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I met Dr Alex Tsoukas today for the first time and I can honestly say he is an amazing doctor and human being. Very caring and a willingness to help you right away. I am so happy he will take me on as a patient and it is so nice to see that even though he is a younger doctor he has great bedside manners! A big thank you to his secretary Stephanie for helping me get an appointment with him. THANK-YOU for helping me when no one else did.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

He’s an amazing doctor and most importantly, an amazing human.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Tsoukas has been treating me for seven years. He is dedicated to his profession; cares about his patients and is concerned about your well being. I consider myself fortunate to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Very kind and nice Dr. He spend time with his patient and listen to all his need (me). I really appreciate my experience with Dr Tsoukas and I consider myslef lucky to have him as a dr.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I waited 10 years not knowing what I had besides fibromyalgia and there’s over100 different type of arthritis and before the MRI even though I am in the 10% of white people who doesn’t have hla b27 he highly suspected spondylarthritis and he was right and we must be about the same age or not far.... I think he his the best... and i have seen many doctors

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Doctor Tsoukas is PHENOMENAL! He ran the appropriate tests in order to provide me with the correct diagnosis. In addition, he has provided me with appropriate treatment that has helped my condition tremendously. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Excellent Dr. Kind and listens carefully. Asks questions and refers when necessary. I was told by another Dr I had a disease I did not. Not only did he run the proper tests he explained carefully why it was not possible. Takes the time need you never feel rushed, Great DR.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

First I had spondylitis Then advances osteo arthritis I didn't have either Referred me to neurosurgeon and said I had to have surgery immediately. That was wrong too. Would trust his diagnosis

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017