Ratings for Dr. N. Laraya

Staff was always helpful but is now more prompt too. Dr. Laraya is up to date and very helpful. She expects us to share responsibility for our health and will fully do her share to help. She makes excellent use of the health resources available and Dr. Laraya shares her expertise thoughtfully. Top notch.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Laraya is the best doctor you could wish for. She is attentive, comforting, and shows genuine care for her patients. I am lucky to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I met Dr Laraya a few weeks ago. She was friendly, comforting and very thorough. I feel fortunate that she will manage my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

She is the worst. You have to set up an appointment with her to get another appointment.

Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Laraya is my son's physician. My wife and I have been very happy with her. I've started the process to make her my doctor as well. We'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I am shocked to hear some of the reviews. I am always greeted by staff when I walk into the office; I find them polite and efficient. As for Dr. Laraya, she is attentive, polite and demonstrates genuine concern. In fact, she has personally phoned me to state medical findings on an examination. I have never waited more than 20min to see her and I never feel rushed during appointments. She is quite helpful and knowledgeable- if she is not sure of a prognosis, she consults with her fellow colleagues. Dr. Laraya keeps up-to-date on current medical research and alternatives. As for referrals and diagnostic imaging, she will not hesitate to ensure her client receives a thorough examination upon diagnosis. I am pleased to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Find her inattentive and distant and don't feel like my checkuos are worth tbe travel. calls little upon experiencewhich I found comforting with my last doctor. her hours are terrible and I feel like she became a doctorfor the convenient lifestyle. we moved and that's the only reason I changed doctors to Nadine.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Didn't feel comfortable during the appointment - too rushed, and didn't feel Dr. Laraya was listening. I understand OHIP payments dictate a certain structure, but I felt like it was a cookie cutter approach that focussed on the dollars and not the patient. Ambivalent office staff; not very motivated or helpful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

shes probably the worst dr i ever had. when you wean off antidepressents you are supposed to meet with your physician. they told me i had to wait a month to get in yet i had already started the weaning. I have only met her once because she was on maternity leave but then when she came back trying to get an appointment was impossible. I do not recommend her at all

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I have been dealing with a medical issue since June 2008 and have now been diagnosed with cancer. You wouldn't believe what I went through to get to the diagnosis. One doctor didn't bother to examine me when I had swelling in my groin - wanted me to see a psyciatrist because she was sure it was all in my head. Thankful for my new family doctor - N. LARAYA. She works out of the Family Medicine Centre at St. Joseph's Hospital. She CARES and in my opinion she is an ANGEL amid our broken medical system. B. Wanda Radmore

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010