Ratings for Dr. Melissa MacEwen

We were assigned Dr. MacEwan as our new family Physician for my husband, our new baby and myself. We are very pleased to have met her. She was friendly and took the time to answer our questions. Yes she is young, however she is knowledgeable. We look forward to having her as our new physician!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr.MacEwen has been my parents doctor for some years now and I would highly recommend her. She is very caring and thorough. She is really missed during her maternity leaves!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Great Doctor, clinic reception is terrible, always have problems getting through on the phone, no alternative method of contact provided

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

The best. I just moved away and I am really going to miss her. She listens to all concerns and is very knowledgeable with new theories.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Great Doctor. Would definitely recommend her to anyone. Knows the family by name and stops to see how everyone is doing when she sees you in town.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

She is very thorough, compassionate, patient and understanding. She or the nurse calls you at home as soon as test results are in. We are very pleased with her and would recommend to anyone looking for a Dr.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. MacEwen is the best doctor I have ever had. She is wonderful. Even though she's young, she is very knowledgeable and thorough. She is easy to talk to and has an excellent bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone (if you can get her as doctor!)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

She is great with my entire family, even my two year old enjoys going to the doctor. She is genuine in her concern for her patients and wants to find the root cause of the medical issue and not just perscribe medication. She returns phone calls promptly and always has a smile on her face.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

She is our new family doctor and I find her quite nice. Although young and new in her practice she is not afraind to try new things and not always looking to write a script for pain but rather discover what is causing the pain first.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

I love her, she is a wonderful doctor. I would recommend her to my family and friends!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011