Ratings for Dr. Melissa MacEwen

Best doctor I could imagine having. She's been my doctor for a long time and I've always had a good experience. She definitely puts the patient first.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

I've always felt like I have the best of care with Dr. Melissa--she's very informed, she takes an approach that puts the patient first, and she is always ready to recommend options that are helpful and supportive. I happily recommend her to anyone because of the high quality of her skill and care.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr MacEwen herself is awesome. Sometimes I have felt the appointments are rushed, but overall I usually leave feeling heard and satisfied with what she's told me. The reception staff is terrible though and I often feel annoyed anytime I need to call there.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

We were assigned Dr. MacEwan as our new family Physician for my husband, our new baby and myself. We are very pleased to have met her. She was friendly and took the time to answer our questions. Yes she is young, however she is knowledgeable. We look forward to having her as our new physician!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr.MacEwen has been my parents doctor for some years now and I would highly recommend her. She is very caring and thorough. She is really missed during her maternity leaves!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Great Doctor, clinic reception is terrible, always have problems getting through on the phone, no alternative method of contact provided

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

The best. I just moved away and I am really going to miss her. She listens to all concerns and is very knowledgeable with new theories.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Great Doctor. Would definitely recommend her to anyone. Knows the family by name and stops to see how everyone is doing when she sees you in town.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

She is very thorough, compassionate, patient and understanding. She or the nurse calls you at home as soon as test results are in. We are very pleased with her and would recommend to anyone looking for a Dr.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. MacEwen is the best doctor I have ever had. She is wonderful. Even though she's young, she is very knowledgeable and thorough. She is easy to talk to and has an excellent bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone (if you can get her as doctor!)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012