Ratings for Dr. Louise Laramie

If your path should happen to cross with her's ...you would be a lucky person indeed! I received more information about my condition & heart in one appointment with her, than I ever received from all the doctors and cardiologists I've encountered in the past six years. Her exam is comprehensive and thorough and she takes her time explaining things and answering your questions - she does not make you feel rushed. I wish there were more doctors like her...she was the best!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr Laramie was excellent, did an angioplasty on my husband - very personable and knowledgeable. Couldn't have had a better experience.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

My wife had Dr Laramie in 1997, just thought I should comment on her as a doctor and as a person. Both require a outstanding rating. Will never forget her kindness and caring. Just happened to look up her name and this rating form appeared. Never to late to acknowledge some one who has been directly involved in saving a persons life. She is the very best of the best.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

my husband had this doc in 1996 and she is absolutely awsome..it has been 14 yrs and we would love to see her again as my hubby needs an angiogram and possible angioplasty...again. hope we can reach her in ottwa gabd j norman

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010