Ratings for Dr. Sonia Tolusso

I have absolutely nothing but praise for Dr. Tolusso. I have been with her for many years and it is a testament to her skill that I still have my teeth! She has seen me through major reconstruction and her work is exceptional. She has never suggested work unnecessarily and has always kept to the scheduled treatment. She has always been able to see me for emergencies on the same day and on an aesthetic level, her work is very good - my crowns and bridgework look natural. Office staff are helpful and arranged for me to get the most out of my very basic insurance - I am very happy.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

More issues with my teeth after Dr. Pelland left and worked on by Dr. Tolusso.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Always have to pay more after I leave and agree completely with the comment below. This never happened with Dr. Pelland. Also pushes dental hygienist too much. Miss Dr. Pelland.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Doctor Tolusso is my dentist now. I am never sure about what work needs to be done and how much it will cost. After I have paid for work, I usually receive another bill and need more work. This never happened with Doctor Pelland.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

excellent dentist. very happy with quality of care

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I think dentists should`t write their own ratings. It is easy to detect real stuff from advertising.

Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Tolusso is a wonderful person and dentist. She takes care of our whole family and her assistant Tanya cleans my kids teeth and they love her. The whole staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I have been with Dr. Tolusso since she started practicing in the Tri-Cities and I completely trust her with all our dental needs.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr.tolusso is an amazing dentist. The patient who commented otherwise (make work)... Not my experience at all! I have recommended her to numerous people because I was so impressed by her care and professionalism when I switched dentists. She demonstrates an ethic of care and is very professional. I do not believe that she would ever do unnecessary work. All the people who I recommended her to are seeing regularily and will not change dentists because she is so great! I used to HATE the dentist but she has made it bearable. 5 stars from me!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Dr Tolusso is the best dentist I have had. Her knowledge and attention to detail have made my "dentist anxiety" dissolve. Her records are exact and she follows up with all my concerns. Unlike my previous dentists, Dr. Tolusso takes a 'life long' view to dental care and recommends procedures to support dental health. I highly recommend Dr. Tolusso and her competent and cheerful staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Honest, knowlegeable, caring and professional dentist.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011