Ratings for Dr. Chris Yue

very caring! my 2-year-old son was misdiagnosed by the family doctor to have "just allergies" but we felt that it looked like there is infection...we are very concerned of course! our dentist could not take him in immediately but good thing I looked up on the internet and found their clinic! there I found our answer and confirmation, it is active serious infection and was given antibiotics...and he was squeezed in to have the dental surgery asap! what could have become if we did not look for answers and we believed in the family doctor! I felt his care, concern to my son. God bless them! Thank you for saving my son's life

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Finally we met Dr. Chris Yue who happens to be the brother of our family dentist. He was highly recommended by our friends since he specializes on kids, i entrusted to him my 4 yr old daughter. My child was very cooperative the whole time she's being checked by a helpful staff. Dr. Yue made us feel more comfortable, thank GOD for him, he's such a very understanding and kind-hearted dentist and the staff are great too esp. mentioned Mgr. Tammy ! More Power to Childrens Dental World !

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

He is excellent! My daughter had an appointment for a filling. He was very informative as to why and how cavities happen. He is very caring and has a good heart!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Very knowledgeable and very helpful doctor and good attitude

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

most amazing dentist ever! very informative and great with kids!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010