Ratings for Dr. John Paleta

little bit of a strange duck but knows his stuff. can see why some people would have a problem by his casual demeanor but I Sort of like it. So far so good.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Love his insight. Really happy to be a patient!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Paleta is a knowledgeable doctor who encourages his patients to seek a healthy lifestyle as part of their overall approach to health. He was intuitive and quick to requisition tests when I had symptoms that indicated the possibility that I had cancer. Through out my treatment he was very supportive and compassionate. He may come across as a tough love kind of doctor, but when it matters he is quick to take care of your medical needs.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

My husband and I had Dr Paleta and liked that he looked at alternate ways to get healthy besides taking a pill. Found the diet hard to follow but have made good changes in our lifestyle and feel better. Thank you, will miss our talks.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Come back Dr. John...No doctor will be ever be able to replace this man....He was one of a kind...The best.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

We are very sorry to lose Dr Paleta as he always tried to do the best he could for us. He always treated us with respect and compassion and he listened to what a person had to say.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I am really shocked at some of these comments, he is one of the best family physicians I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

This Dr. is absolutely insensitive and ignorant. He is abusive to both patients and young MD's training with him. He neither listens to patients or shows empathy.. All he talks about are ridiculous diets. How he ever got registered to practice is beyond belief.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Hey has literly changed my life to the better. I am a Type II Diabetic with a normal blood/sugar level and on no meds. He should be in high demand, because he is not going to cover up the problem, he wants to eliminate it. But it is up to you to let go the nonsense other doctors say.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

One of the best doctors I have ever had! He takes time to listen, then takes the time to explain what is happening.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015