Ratings for Dr. John Paleta
Dr. Paleta is a knowledgeable doctor who encourages his patients to seek a healthy lifestyle as part of their overall approach to health. He was intuitive and quick to requisition tests when I had symptoms that indicated the possibility that I had cancer. Through out my treatment he was very supportive and compassionate. He may come across as a tough love kind of doctor, but when it matters he is quick to take care of your medical needs.
This Dr. is absolutely insensitive and ignorant. He is abusive to both patients and young MD's training with him. He neither listens to patients or shows empathy.. All he talks about are ridiculous diets. How he ever got registered to practice is beyond belief.
Hey has literly changed my life to the better. I am a Type II Diabetic with a normal blood/sugar level and on no meds. He should be in high demand, because he is not going to cover up the problem, he wants to eliminate it. But it is up to you to let go the nonsense other doctors say.
Before Dr. Paleta prescribes medication he gives you the chance to correct your health issues through diet modification and exercise. I hate taking medication so I bought into his philosophy instantly. I have high cholesterol. He once told me that only 10% of his time is spent treating disease. The other 90% of health issues stem from our lifestyle choices.
Dr. John Paleta's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
Publications & Research
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
- United Healthcare Dental